** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System

Guest Punter66

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System Punter66, I would definately consider doing this system again next season. Have you looked at the possibility of starting the system in December, or even Januray, considering one of your more recent bets is the one that looks like winning at this stage? Danny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System Cheers Danny, Yes i have been thinking along those lines, i was thinking of starting in mid November and with a different staking plan, its been said a couple of times that i have to much on the accy, maybe i have, i dont know but i had hoped that i could catch one early enough to make it pay nicely, admittedley it looks unlikely now but next season who knows. I was thinking next season of starting Mid November, 10 x 0.10 trebles, 5 x 0.20 four timers and a 2.00 accy, total stake of 4.00 per bet but having 3 weekly bets instead of two, total of 12.00 per week. We shall see when i analyse at the end of the season, i will also have more bookmakers to take better prices from next season too.

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System Bet 65: Chelsea 1/14, Ipswich 5/6, Hull 9/4, Scunthorpe 7/2, Barnet 1/8 Max return possible = 130.77 Bet 66: Chelsea 1/14, Sunderland 3/1, Luton 6/5, Yeovil 4/5, Barnet 1/8 Max return possible = 76.64 I've got four more bets to go and then i'm going to start going for 2 x 5.00 accumulators only each week, i'll probably do 10 repeat bets from then on too and that will take me to a final total of 80 bets.... 400.00 total staked. Anyway if you're reading i could do with some opinions.... If somebody gave you a free 5.00 Accy on these five leagues who would you back? Who's going to win these leagues? I beleive i'm playing for damage limitation now :sad

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System I've had to go with just 2 x 5.00 accy's from now on. Bet 67: Chelsea 1/9, Wigan 2/1, Luton 8/15, Yeovil 4/7, Barnet 1/7 Max return possible = 40.90 Bet 68: Man utd 13/2, Ipswich 1/1, Luton 8/15, Yeovil 4/7, Barnet 1/7 Max return possible = 201.53 Looking at the leagues now i think I'm going to sruggle to get one third of my total stake back :(

• 3 months later...

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System No good 2damn, £340 staked £153 returned :( I'm not sure how much more i would of had if i would of been able to of taken the best prices but as stated by some it was always going to lose if i didnt get the 5 up early enough. All ifs and buts i know but had Hull pipped Luton i would of hit close to £700. In the end i was praying on Yeovil as Southend would of taken another £80-£100 off the final outcome. Prices came in too soon as Chelsea and Barnet were big odds on come the end of January, i dont think i'll bother again even with modification, i just thought i'd try it out as we dont see many long term Ante post systems. A big :spank for wasting time, money and effort.

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System Bit harsh on yourself there mate, okay, so it could have worked out better, but it sparked a reasonable debate. As you say was gonna be tricky to catch the right prices and runaway leaders of divisions shafted you too. :ok

Re: Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System The only reason it seems wrong is because you didnt land it. Im sure your opinion would have been different had you landed the bet. It was still worth a try. Dont know if you knew but some guy backed the top 4 english league winners and 4 scottish ones back in November and landed £90,000 for a £20 stake. There were a few times you landed 4 from 5 so you didnt do bad.