Jumping on the Bandwagon ** Currently £550 Profit **

aldric

A bit bored with a system i've been working on for the last month or so and feel like a bit of fun. Initial aim £50 - £150 by betting on low odds and all in every bet. I am using betmates with 3% comission. I will also be betting on any sport, including horses! :loon 1. Tennis - BACK Federer to beat Kohlschreiber £50 @ 1.07

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Good luck with this mate. Seems like some kind of system becomes "the thing" and suddenly everyone tries it out. Then it's on to the next one. But obviously this type of system can give some nice returns if the discipline is there

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon 1. Tennis - BACK Federer to beat Kohlschreiber £50 @ 1.07 - 2-0 wins £3.40 2. Cricket - BACK ENGLAND to beat New Zealand £53.4 @ 1.15 while NZ 55-1 to win £8.22 (-commission). McCullum was NZ main danger and he just got out... without ORAM NZ will hopefully struggle to chase this target.

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon 1. Tennis - BACK Federer to beat Kohlschreiber £50 @ 1.07 - 2-0 wins £3.40 :ok 2. Cricket - BACK ENGLAND to beat New Zealand £53.4 @ 1.15 while NZ 55-1 wins £7.97 :ok Bet 3 will likely be the Euro football inplay.

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon 1. Tennis - BACK Federer to beat Kohlschreiber £50 @ 1.07 - 2-0 wins £3.40 2. Cricket - BACK ENGLAND to beat New Zealand £53.4 @ 1.15 while NZ 55-1 to win £8.22 (-commission). 3. Football - LAY 2-2 Portugal v Switzerland £3.84 @ 17.00 :hope Couldn't resist the odds.....

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon

:clapThats another easy win 4ya
Cheers mate! :ok 1. Tennis - BACK Federer to beat Kohlschreiber £50 @ 1.07 - 2-0 WON £3.40 2. Cricket - BACK ENGLAND to beat New Zealand £53.4 @ 1.15 while NZ 55-1 - WON £7.97 3. Football - LAY 2-2 Portugal v Switzerland £3.84 @ 17.00 - WON £3.72 4. Football - BACK Argentina to beat Ecuador £65.09 @ 1.15 to win £9.76 :hope Profit to date: £15.09

:hope for the goal buddy
They got one with the last kick of the game, unfortunately Ecuador scored first..... :sad That truely was an awful game... however a fantastic strike from Ecuador. I might try this again tomorrow.

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Attempt 2 This time I am starting with £36.95 which seems a funny amount but means that I have a nice level amount remaining in my bank. I am going to try to initially turn this in to £86.95 to re-coup what I just lost on a pathetic Argentine performance. If that is succesful I will then start again with £50. 1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Gasquet to beat O. Rochus £36.95 @ 1.09 to win £3.36 Starts at 10am.

1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Gasquet to beat O. Rochus £36.95 @ 1.09 to win £3.36
1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Gasquet to beat O. Rochus - £36.95 @ 1.09 - Won £3.26 2. Football Euro 2008 - LAY AUSTRIA to beat Germany - £4.02 @ 11 - :hope

Your links been removed from youtube mate !!! I got on Uruguay the night b4 , fecking 1-1 after dominating for 90 mins . And Brazil got stuffed last night too , the south americans need to be swerved i reckon
I will have a look at the youtube link and see if I can find another, it was a good goal!! The south American football teams definately have a lot to answer for!! More games tomorrow night but I am sure I will be avoiding them like the plague. 1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Gasquet to beat O. Rochus - £36.95 @ 1.09 - Won £3.26 2. Football Euro 2008 - LAY AUSTRIA to beat Germany - £4.02 @ 11 - Won £3.90 3. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Gasquet to beat Gicquel - £44.06 @ 1.13 :hope I can get beyond bet 3 this time.

nicley done aldric :ok keep up the good work mate
Cheers Mate.. Might not make it past bet 3 again as Gasquet lost the first set 7-5 having missed 3bp's and having Gicquel at 0-30 a couple of times... :wall

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon Okay, last try at this and hopefully with a bit more luck this time. I am currently £86 down so my initial aim is to turn £50 into £136 to recover what I have lost so far. 1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Ancic to beat Darcis - £50 @ 1.16

Okay, last try at this and hopefully with a bit more luck this time. I am currently £86 down so my initial aim is to turn £50 into £136 to recover what I have lost so far. 1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Ancic to beat Darcis - £50 @ 1.16
Im going out to work so I am going to add a 2nd bet on the assumption that the 1st is a winner... hopefully not just jinxed that. 2. Football Euro 2008 - France v Italy - LAY Any Unquoted 3.4 @ 18

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon 1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Ancic to beat Darcis - £50 @ 1.16 - won £7.70 2. Football Euro 2008 - France v Italy - LAY Any Unquoted 3.4 @ 18 - won £3.30 The dreaded 3rd bet to come soon....

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon 1. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Ancic to beat Darcis - £50 @ 1.16 - won £7.70 2. Football Euro 2008 - France v Italy - LAY Any Unquoted 3.4 @ 18 - won £3.30 3. Tennis Ordina Open - BACK Canas to beat Bopanna - £61.05 @ 1.35 to win £21.37