Greece v Russia (Saturday)

Re: Greece v Russia (Saturday)

Based on those stats' date=' that would point to an under, but either way, I don't think you can count qualifiers as the same as finals matches though - the conditions are vastly different.[/quote'] Based on the stats, my point was that both teams are capable of scoring...so I'm looking at one goal each at least. ;) 70 mins in and still 1-0...I'm counting on another goal to level up my TG over 2 bet. And in a tournament where a lot of matches have been decided in the 90+ mins, I'm hoping for a lucky strike by either side...:lol Havin been spot on with the 2-1 scoreline for the Spaniards, I decided to gamble on Zyrianov & Semshok as first goalscorer...Zyrianov scored...it's has been a very lucky nite for me... Well, good luck to everyone...:hope

Re: Greece v Russia (Saturday)

Russia for me, part of me going with the market as it usually wrong but I thin'k the Commies to take over midfield and get a early goal and sit back, Greece didnt fill me confidence in the last game against a half decent Swedish team. Iknow Russia got battered but by the time this kicks off Spain should frank the form. SPAIN/RUSSIA double for me.:)
done the same as u mate good luck :ok
happy days :nana:nana:ok:ok:clap:clap:lol:lol:gimme:gimme:cheers:cheers:beer:beer:beer:beer