** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Madness Daily 4

madnesstiger

Re: Madness Daily 4

:lol On a serious note though mate, may be best to leave odds such as this alone for the future. Could you imagaine blowing your thread by losing on a 150/1 shot?! Sickening thought.
It is worth thinking about mate. But on the other hand, tonight WAS a freak occurrence and would realistically happen once in 100 similar events. If it was 'certain', there'd be no market for it, and everyone would put their house on it... I just think I happened to pick the worst match on which to place the bet I did (I'm just damn glad I went for 6+ and not 5+!). On another note (sorry, getting a little side-tracked here), think of this: If anybody were to reach, say £10,000 (and the liquidity in markets allowed it), it would be selections/odds such as this which would pocket you a quick £65/£70 - a day's wages if you like.

Re: Madness Daily 4 Put the last bet behind me now, and looking forward (hopefully) to some nice little earners in the World Cup Qualifiers over the weekend, as well as the continuing Euro 2008 fixtures. My first bet for tomorrow looks like this: BET08: SINGAPORE vs SAUDI ARABIA, LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 0:0' @ 16.5 EQUIVALENT BACK ODDS: 1.065 Both teams have played 4 matches in their qualifying group, in which there have been no shortage of goals.

• Singapore average 3.75 goals per game
  • Saudi Arabia average 3.25 goals per game
  • Saudi Arabia are 74 FIFA World Ranking positions above Singapore

12:30 KICK-OFF (BST) :hope

Re: Madness Daily 4 :cheers Cheers guys..! I had Futbol24 screech at me from upstairs whilst I was eating my breakfast!! Was confident on this one from the start, remembering that only a few weeks ago I backed Uzbekistan to beat Singapore away, which resulted in a 3-7 scoreline.!! There was bound to be goals today. :)

Re: Madness Daily 4 Just hope you don't expect your winnings too quickly... from my experience Betfair seem slow in paying out for this market. Each time I've placed bets in this market the winnings have taken at least an hour to come through. Still for you at least you're making constant progress to hitting your target.

Re: Madness Daily 4 mmm.. I'm not going to be tempted into rush-decisions just for the sake of placing another bet! I'm beginning to wonder whether laying 0:0 in the Spain v Sweden match is a good idea afterall, after seeing all the 1:0's and 0:0's in their previous matches (not against each other mind). And there's NO WAY I'm going to LAY 6+ Goals!!!! :lol:lol

Re: Madness Daily 4 FT SINGAPORE 0:2 SAUDI ARABIA :) *** BET09: TURKMENISTAN vs SOUTH KOREA, LAY 'TURKMENISTAN' @ 11.5 EQUIVALENT BACK ODDS: 1.095 Basically, Turkmenistan are crap. They are ranked below the likes of Malta and Lichtenstein, whereas South Korea are ranked 1 place below Switzerland. The Korean's are just too strong for the Central Asian outfit. Turkmenistan have yet to score in their first 4 qualifiers, conceding 7, whereas Korea have conceded just 2 from their 4 matches, scoring 7. And at the odds offered, it would be rude not to lay these!

Re: Madness Daily 4 No fear in the end... FT TURKMENISTAN 1:3 SOUTH KOREA :) Looking down todays other qualifiers I noticed some awesome results: MALAWI 1:0 EGYPT BOTSWANA 1:1 IVORY COAST RWANDA 3:1 MOROCCO GABON 2:0 GHANA SIERRA LEONE 1:0 SOUTH AFRICA From this, I learnt to try and avoid picking away sides in tournament qualifiers! Although laying 0:0 is usually ok! *** Only 2 bets today, but still managed almost £60 profit. Still, a long way to go yet, easy does it, no rush! I was out earlier so was not tempted into any bets on the Euro's today afterall. End Of Day Update STARTING BANK: £200 TARGET BANK: £10,000 TOTAL WINNERS REQUIRED @ BASE ODDS OF 1.04: 105 WINNERS SO FAR: 9 CURRENT BANK: £347.12 AVERAGE 'BACK' ODDS: 1.067 'BASE-RATE' WINNERS REQUIRED TO REACH TARGET: 91

Re: Madness Daily 4 Starting Sunday's picks very early on.. in fact, overnight, as Peru take on Colombia in the South American World Cup Qualifiers. BET10: PERU vs COLOMBIA, LAY 'FT SCORE 2:0' @ 16.0 EQUIVALENT BACK ODDS: 1.067 *Not all bank may get matched before kick-off

• Peru's last clean sheet was 8 games ago, back in October 2007.
  • Peru haven't beaten Colombia in 7 years.
  • Colombia have conceded just 1 goal from their 4 opening qualifiers
  • Peru have scored just 2 from their 4 opening qualifiers
  • Peru have conceded an average of 2 goals per qualifier

:hope

Re: Madness Daily 4 Ill be joining you on this game MT. Still gotta finalise my selections, but market is looking very dead :( maybe Ive been spoilt during the Euros!! Starting to join you struggling to get fully matched for certain scores, lol Betfair obviously never had this kinda thing in mind when it came about!! Wheres the Columbian drug lords backing thousands of pounds into the 3-3 market when you need them? :lol

Re: Madness Daily 4 lol... not much money knocking about at all on this match mate, suppose you're not too bad while you're laying just a few quid or so, but trying to match the £23 on the 2:0 is proving to be a right nightmare! Good luck with your pick mate, can't see Peru scoring more than 1 tonight, and their defence is shocking! :ok

Re: Madness Daily 4 Went to see Britain's Got Talent Live Tour last night with my winnings from the other week... stopped me laying Turkey in the last 5 minutes if nothing else! :lol *** Onto tonight's footie then... This one will be my longest odds yet, but I still have as much confidence in it as any other I've picked in this thread. BET11: AUSTRIA vs GERMANY, BACK 'OVER 1.5 GOALS' @ 1.26 Austria will need to attack at some point if they want to stand any chance of qualifying for the next stage, and so will not defend for 90 minutes against a strong German team needing a win also. :hope