How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden

I have got a dilemma and looking for some advice. I have won €500 free bet in running on Greece v Sweden with Nordic yesterday. I have just received this email: We give you 500 euros and you can bet it as you want. Just that it´s only usable to selected LiveBet object. When it comes to you, it´s tomorrows Sweden match. You can bet full amount once or smaller bets many times, totally up to you. We only ask you to bet total 500 euros during this match. You will win 500 plus winnings so this stake is also your money. Money will be available 30 mins before kick off. If you have any questions, just send a mail or call me, good luck! Team NordicBet Problem is, I can only bet over first 30 minutes. So I can, let say, bet €160 after few minutes into the game on each of 1X2 markets and get at least €410 back? Or should I bet any other ways? Thanks for your input :ok.

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden

I have got a dilemma and looking for some advice. I have won €500 free bet in running on Greece v Sweden with Nordic yesterday. I have just received this email: We give you 500 euros and you can bet it as you want. Just that it´s only usable to selected LiveBet object. When it comes to you, it´s tomorrows Sweden match. You can bet full amount once or smaller bets many times, totally up to you. We only ask you to bet total 500 euros during this match. You will win 500 plus winnings so this stake is also your money. Money will be available 30 mins before kick off. If you have any questions, just send a mail or call me, good luck! Team NordicBet Problem is, I can only bet over first 30 minutes. So I can, let say, bet €160 after few minutes into the game on each of 1X2 markets and get at least €410 back? Or should I bet any other ways? Thanks for your input :ok.
I think your suggestion sounds like it could be the best way forward. Unless you wanted to gamble and just throw the money at a bet then retention of your funds is the key issue. As it is you've won that €500 and so if you can get €410 of it safe, regardless of the outcome, then that has to be a good way forward as it's still good winnings!

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden Congrats mate :clap.Good job!:ok Well in running you can find your self in trouble fast. You can bet over or under as soon as match stars and the bet the opposite. To secure CASH . My bet on this game Sweden to win @ 2.50 for 100 points and a draw saver @ 3.10 for 47 points. What ever you do pls Don't try to out smart the software . Don't bet draw first and then wait for higher odds on ether team .As any of the can score and the odds will drop like a rock. Do your bets at the same time software allows you to do so !!!!!!!! GL. On Beat Victor Euro 2008 Competition So far i got 2 out of 4 correct scores right .I have this game Sweden to win 2:0. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same spot .Greeks are fake . http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f25/beat-victor-2008-a-68063/ GL to you .I really don't want you to lose your hard earned $$$ on my advice . If you don't feel safe just do the O/U bet 5 seconds a part . And secure around €240 cash . Anything more then €240 is a gamble

Problem is, I can only bet over first 30 minutes. So I can, let say, bet €160 after few minutes into the game on each of 1X2 markets and get at least €410 back? Or should I bet any other ways? Thanks for your input :ok.
Free bet doesn't return your wager (your €500 free bet) you only get the winnings .You bet lets say corners under 10 at the odds 2.00 for €500(your free bet) and you win . Your win will be €500 NOT €1000 . GL .

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden Do Nordicbet have in-running Asian handicap markets or over/under markets? If so, you might well find that a two-outcome market gives better returns for "guarantee a return" bets. By the way, I'd check the small print very carefully to make sure that they don't have a rule forbidding bets that cover all possible outcomes.

Free bet doesn't return your wager (your €500 free bet) you only get the winnings .You bet lets say corners under 10 at the odds 2.00 for €500(your free bet) and you win . Your win will be €500 NOT €1000 .
That's how it usually works, but they specifically say that in this case you get the stake as well.

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden Just as Slapdash said I get original stake as well.

GL to you .I really don't want you to lose your hard earned $$$ on my advice .
I won poker tournament yesterday and on the top of my win that was my bonus, so its not my money ;)
Do Nordicbet have in-running Asian handicap markets or over/under markets? If so, you might well find that a two-outcome market gives better returns for "guarantee a return" bets. By the way, I'd check the small print very carefully to make sure that they don't have a rule forbidding bets that cover all possible outcomes.
That is a good idea. Two way market with similiar odds woud be just fine. I will ring them and make sure, that they dont give a damn how I bet. It kills me, I can only bet in half hour or so :@. Have to leave for a birthday party where Im a main sponsor :lol:wall. Otherwise I would wait till 85th minute and bang 500 on Sweden, when they 3-0 up. Cheers for your replies guys. I will post the outcome.

That's how it usually works' date=' but they specifically say that in this case you get the stake as well.[/quote'] Nice ! Great job on pointing this one . :tongue2 I had never seen terms like this one . In this case i would bet both sides .Only if Nordic doesn't forbid this type of the wager . GL.

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden Have you/can you have cash on the exchanges? Compare bets and chuck the whole 500 on one option, then lay off the same bet on Betfair - you should be able to find something where you get near enough 500 back.....

Hey Hen, Here's a guaranteed 472Euros: 154.80 on Greece @ 3.05 160.05 on Draw @ 2.95 185.15 on Sweden @ 2.55 Got the prices off the Nordicbet site Good luck
Go with Pinkys :loon been on the page for hours before working it out and posting! lol

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden Logged in to account this PM to find 500GBP instead of EURO :loon. I love you Nordic :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy. Anyway, bet O/U Nordic.jpg 457GBP, so around 580Euro and I'm very happy with that :D. Thank you again to all posting in this tread. Much appreciated :ok.

Re: How to maximise my winnings? Greece v Sweden Congrats mate :ok. You should of fallowed my advice and bet all your money on Sweden correct score.;););) I have 19,5 points 46 guys above me ,leader has 33 points.

On Beat Victor Euro 2008 Competition So far i got 2 out of 4 correct scores right .I have this game Sweden to win 2:0. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same spot .Greeks are fake . http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f25/beat-victor-2008-a-68063/