Make a 2 stage prediction

If you think you are good at predicting scores lets take it a step further. I want you guys to share your predictions with me in the following format. Lets begin with the first group A match Stage 1: Predict the score. You get three chances

;);););) ;););););)A) Switzerland Vs Czech Republic

Probable score 1----------------- 1- 2

Probable score 2------------------0 -1

Probable score 3----------------- 0 -0

{The probable scores can be draws but you can only predict one team to win. Here you can see I am going with Czech} Stage 2: Predict the goal scorer B) First goal scorer of the match: Jan Koller/CZE C) Second goal scorer of the match: V swerkos/CZE {If you are not familiar with player names just predict the team that might score} Winners 1) If you get A,B and C correct 2) No correct C- winners will be those who get A,B correct 3) No correct B-winners will be those who get A,C correct 4) No correct B,C- If your 'probable score 1' is the match score you win. All you football punters please give it a try.

Re: Make a 2 stage prediction Probable Score 1 ------------------- 1-1 Draw Probable Score 2 ------------------- 1-2 Czech Probable Score 3 ------------------- 2-2 Draw First scorer: J Koller (Czech) Second scorer: Frei (Switz) Welcome to PL mate.

Re: Make a 2 stage prediction

Think ill have a wee bet on Czechs Undertaker but no overly confident. Why we doing the same again? ;) haha
yea mate loool i goin to back the czechs myself :lol but not to sure on the 2nd game

Re: Make a 2 stage prediction Sounds like fun... I wonder if I will have time to post later on though.. Probable Score 1 ------------------- 1-0 (Switzerland) Probable Score 2 ------------------- 2-1 (Switzerland) Probable Score 3 ------------------- 1-1 First scorer: Frei Second scorer: Koller Third scorer: Frei

Re: Make a 2 stage prediction

yea mate loool i goin to back the czechs myself :lol but not to sure on the 2nd game
Personally I like the 5/2 with Coral that the game ends in a draw with Turkey starting with a 1 goal lead on the handicap. Very good bet in my opinion, fancy Portugal to shade it by the odd goal but at the odds of 8/11 on them winning in 90 mins, ive opted for this value bet instead. GL everyone. Cant wait.

Re: Make a 2 stage prediction Thanks guys for your support. I'll make it easier for you. Just enter it in the following method Switzerland Vs Czech A 1) 1-0 2) 0-0 3) 1-1 B) Jan Koller C) V swerkos That's it.

Re: Make a 2 stage prediction Nobody got the goal scorer right. Youssef got the score correct. Anyway predicting the goal scorer seems to be a bit tough. So B and C has been changed. Now B) No. of goals in the first half ----C) No. of goals in the second half. Next match SPAIN Vs RUSSIA. Anyone interested?