** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win seat

GaF

Pokerkings buying PL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June - Chatoman and Dodger win seat  

1. 1.

On 22nd June, at 19:00 BST, Pokerkings are running a €250,000 Guaranteed tournament with a €200+€15 buy in. Pokerkings have offered to buy in 2 PuntersLounge Players to this tournament. How will we decide the lucky players to get these seats? There will be a 10 man STT at 15:00 BST on 22nd June, so 4 hours before the big event takes place. The top 2 finishers in the STT win the seat. How do you get into the STT? 5 seats will be awarded to the top 5 rakers. 5 further seats will be awarded to the top 5 Raked Hands Players, not amongst the top 5 rakers. The period over which rake will be counted is from 00:01 GMT on 6th June until 23:59 on 19th June. In order to be have a chance of qualifying for the STT, you must "opt in" through the poll in this thread. The poll will close at 23:59 on 12th June and from this point, no extra players can be added. Regular updates will be provided by Pokerkings on the leaderboard :ok The STT prizes will be paid out in cash (due to the short time period between the STT and the big event) - this is done on trust, however PuntersLounge (and I'm sure Pokerkings) expect the winning players to use the funding to participate in the event you have won entry to. Good luck everyone, and thanks Pokerkings for this opportunity for our players :ok f_PokerKingsm_a18dcca.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June I'm pretty confident that STT rake counts towards the rake (but not RH - or maybe 1 STT = 1 RH) - so if you play enough STTs, you have a shot at the rake side :ok (Hopefully McHaver can confirm for us :ok)

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June

I'm pretty confident that STT rake counts towards the rake (but not RH - or maybe 1 STT = 1 RH) - so if you play enough STTs' date=' you have a shot at the rake side :ok (Hopefully McHaver can confirm for us :ok)[/quote'] STT's do count towards the rake, it don't matter where you rake, it all counts.

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Just 11 PL'rs? And 10 seats up for grabs? Ridiculously easy to qualify - noone else tempted? Come on PLrs "Lets be having ya!"

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June

The period over which rake will be counted is from 00:01 GMT on 6th June until 23:59 on 19th June.
.......and they're off....... :loon But still plenty of time for you to join in. :ok

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June I qualified once more for this :cow The sats running on Boss seems to be great value... they're € 20 rebuys and there are max 60 runners - 20 seats up for grabs. If you don't want to play the main event you just unreg and get € 215 tournament credits which is as good as cash. I've just unregged both times and have tournament credits to play for. They run every night on Boss :ok

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Initial results: Top 5 Rake PLtheDodge PLTelepee PLRIVRD PLdobbin Arkadiusz3 Top 5 Raked Hands fenners1 PLkip6 PLscrumpy PL-Fonzie daveygh8

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June The intention is not to publish numbers (I do not have access to that information either), however players will be in order. You cannot identify your own number of raked hands. I have asked for a full list - will let you know when I have a reply :ok

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Been giving the STTs some stick since it started but wasn't sure if that would be enough...clearly it is then. One thing I've noticed though is just how much I've been paying for playing...it quickly adds up!

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Top 10 rake 1. PLtheDodge 2. PLTelepee 3. PLRIVRD 4. PLdobbin 5. Arkadiusz3 6. PLstrider 7. fenners1 8. PLgaz271 9. PLslayer 10.RowRow21 Top 10 raked hands 1. Arkadiusz3 2. fenners1 3. PLdobbin 4. PLTelepee 5. PLRIVRD 6. PLkip6 7. PLscrumpy 8. daveygh8 9. PL-Fonzie 10. PLgaz271

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Please note the start time of the STT has been ammended and moved 1 hour earlier - it will now start at 15:00 BST on Sunday 22nd June. (not 16:00 BST as previously advised)

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Rake top 10. 1. PLtheDodge 2. PLTelepee 3. PLRIVRD 4. PLdobbin 5. Arkadiusz3 6. PLstrider 7. PLgaz271 8. fenners1 9. plSamba 10. Plrosco Raked hands top 10 1. Arkadiusz3 2. fenners1 3. PLTelepee 4. PLdobbin 5. PLscrumpy 6. PLRIVRD 7. PLgaz271 8. PLkip6 9. plSamba 10. PL-Fonzie

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June I think you should fire off an email to them Piston for a better understanding :ok Afraid I have no information at all beyond what is published. I have no numbers beyond the postions.

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Just over 48 hours left - we're in the home stretch - still time for a late run if you're on the fringes..... Rake top 10 1. PLtheDodge 2. PLTelepee 3. PLRIVRD 4. PLdobbin 5. Arkadiusz3 6. PLstrider 7. Plrosco 8. PLgaz271 9. fenners1 10.plSamba Raked hands top 10 1. Arkadiusz3 2. fenners1 3. PLTelepee 4. PLdobbin 5. PLscrumpy 6. PLRIVRD 7. PLgaz271 8. PLkip6 9. PL-Fonzie 10.plSamba

Re: Pokerkings buying 2xPL'rs into €250,000 Gtd on 22nd June Just as I was catching up in the race and playing stts, my plan of getting the stts in last night and tonight has gone down the swanny. Virgin have messed up my broadband 5-7 days to sort, so I have cancelled my broadband so limited or no poker for me. getting one of those wireless dongles so gonna give that a go. good luck for those in this