Czech Republic v Scotland..

Anyone else think theres unbelievable value in the 4/6 Coral are offering for the home win. The Czech's are ranked 6th in the world and while the Scots nearly qualified for the European Championships, many of their star players have pulled out of this game and I cant see them playing a major part in this game. Im going large on the home win here. :hope

Re: Czech Republic v Scotland.. very similar scenario to England/USA match other night, Czech's wont be going crazy trying to win, wont want any injuries before the finals, however Scotland have left a few of their more recognised players at home. Might go for Czech R to win 1-0/2-0 aswell as the outright in 90mins.

Re: Czech Republic v Scotland.. Yea the Czech's wont want to risk any injuries i can imagine quite a weak and young team out tonight, and the Scotts may have the heart to try and win it, i dunno probably a home 1-0 win, but never know there may be an upset! Going to leave this one alone!

Re: Czech Republic v Scotland.. Really I feel that Czech Republic need to score in the first half or the initiative may be passed to Scotland for the second half with all of Czech Republic's subs being made. Minutes after the start of the game I started wishing I'd backed Under 2.5 goals which was actually available for around 1.73 with Betfair but hey, maybe Czech Republic can still deliver us a result.

Re: Czech Republic v Scotland..

Really I feel that Czech Republic need to score in the first half or the initiative may be passed to Scotland for the second half with all of Czech Republic's subs being made. Minutes after the start of the game I started wishing I'd backed Under 2.5 goals which was actually available for around 1.73 with Betfair but hey' date=' maybe Czech Republic can still deliver us a result.[/quote'] Lucky you didn't mate!

Lucky you didn't mate!
:lol Yeah, I know!! Can't believe.. wow, four goals in the second half! :eek The game changed as soon as Koller came off and Czech Republic had more pace about their play and could have scored more than the three they ended with. Cracking goal by Clarkson on his debut!!

Re: Czech Republic v Scotland.. I am a great fan of the Czech Rep. since 1976, Czechoslovakia then, it is amasing how a small country has produced so much talent, matched imo only by Holland and the ex-Yugoslav Republics. From what I have seen though in their last friendlies I don't see them going any further than the 1/4 finals in the Euro 2008...... Hope I AM WRONG, otherwise strange game tonight. An Over for me tonight in the Italy game, massive potential in forwards for the azzuri vs a Belgium team who didn't impress me much in the qualifying groups Good luck

Re: Czech Republic v Scotland.. You sure Italy v Belgium will go over nicko? I can see the Italy win but not sure if they will score more than twice in a warm up game. I can't see Belgium scoring against a strong Italian backline. I would predict 2-0 to Italy but then as you've seen from my earlier prediction of Under 2.5 goals for the Czech game, sometimes I can go spectacularly wrong!!

You sure Italy v Belgium will go over nicko? I can see the Italy win but not sure if they will score more than twice in a warm up game. I can't see Belgium scoring against a strong Italian backline. I would predict 2-0 to Italy but then as you've seen from my earlier prediction of Under 2.5 goals for the Czech game' date=' sometimes I can go spectacularly wrong!![/quote'] I wasn't sure at all, simply the odds for Over were much better than those for an Italy win plus ( unfortunately ) there is a massive gap between the 2 teams in terms of class atm. The Italians currently to me seem as the best balanced team for EURO 2008, with great confidence on top... Wasn't sure, no , but the guys were good to me after only 49 mins. Wish my picks were this lucky all winter...

Good shout :clap
Cheers Aaron, was well relieved at the end when it was all over. Played okay in the first half but Koller can only win aerial balls. Like someone else has already said, when pace was brought on up front the game changed. :nana