Paying for my new PC

stewartd14

Re: Paying for my new PC

:clap:clap:clap:clap 0-0 FT Bank: £185.75 Bet 42 £15.75 BACK Italy to Qualify when going to pens @ 1.88 Think the mixture of Buffon and teh Spanish penalty record will be enough to see Italy through. :ok:hope
What on earth was I doing backing in Penalty Shootouts :wall:wall Bank: £170.00 Bet 43 £20.00 BACK Biddynthechief to win (10.33 Emerald) @ 2.06 :hope:ok

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky there buddy, I was suprised Spain made it through too on pens :\ Especially with Buffon in goal. But takes a brave man to bet in a shootout!!
best of luck with this stewart-:ok:ok
Thanks guys. Right, the US horse lost so the Bank is now £150.00. Aiming to get that back up a bit tonight starting with: Bet 44 £25 BACK Politeia to Place (6.40 Windsor) @ 1.47 :hope:ok

Thanks guys. Right' date=' the US horse lost so the Bank is now [b']£150.00. Aiming to get that back up a bit tonight starting with: Bet 44 £25 BACK Politeia to Place (6.40 Windsor) @ 1.47 :hope:ok
Ryan Moore :wall:wall:wall:wall Bet 45 £50 BACK D Nalbandia to beat A Dancevic when 1 set down @ 1.41 :hope:ok

Ryan Moore :wall:wall:wall:wall Bet 45 £50 BACK D Nalbandia to beat A Dancevic when 1 set down @ 1.41 :hope:ok
:wall:wall:wall Looks like Nalbandian screwed a lot of Glory Hunts last night :puke Anyway, recovery mission, Bank: £75.00 Bet 46 £25 BACK Black Falcon to Place (2.45 Beverley) @ 1.46 :hope:ok

:wall:wall:wall Looks like Nalbandian screwed a lot of Glory Hunts last night :puke Anyway, recovery mission, Bank: £75.00 Bet 46 £25 BACK Black Falcon to Place (2.45 Beverley) @ 1.46 :hope:ok
:nana:nana And we break a run of 4 consecutive losers Bank: £85.97