Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll - ColU wins $3,500 WSOP

GeordieGaz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll - ColU wins $3,500 WSOP

Dave Just out of interest, and not to sway your decision in the slightest ;) but have you seen whos playing vegas on the 26th June.... http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A00404FE2E25C02?artistid=769953&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
nice one g :ok i love dire straights:$and i'm there then:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

nice one g :ok i love dire straights:$and i'm there then:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana
Go to the concert Ben, you won't regret it, Mrs_C and I saw him at The Royal Albie Hall on 27 May, he was fan-foooking-tastic.

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll - ColU wins $3,500 WSOP Well it all seems to be turning out OK, I've just received this email from Everest: From:[email protected]Sent:13 June 2008 14:50:55Reply-to:[email protected] Dear ColUFC, Thank you for your patience. Concerning your WSOP participation; you have the choice of the following: ? $3,500 in cash in your poker account ? $2,000 in cash in your poker account and a token to play in the $1,500 WSOP side event of your choice. Kind regards, Customer Care Team I've selected the $3,500 option so I'm afraid I won't be joining you all in Las Vegas. Good luck in Vegas guys and girls.

I've selected the $3,500 option so I'm afraid I won't be joining you all in Las Vegas. Good luck in Vegas guys and girls.
Understandable, with no extra value from going. :ok If nothing else, if you wanted to play a $1500 event then you'd probably be better off saving the money until next year when you could plan well ahead and get cheaper flights, etc.

Understandable, with no extra value from going. :ok If nothing else, if you wanted to play a $1500 event then you'd probably be better off saving the money until next year when you could plan well ahead and get cheaper flights, etc.
Travelling 10 hours by plane in order to play poker in Vegas doesn't really rock my boat. However, I do intend to use the 90% of my winnings that isn't going to Charity ;) to buy myself and Mrs_ColU into some tournaments that we wouldn't normally consider entering, starting with the PLWSOP at DTD. :ok Frankly, I will get far, far, greater enjoyment playing a live £50 entry MTT with a load of PLers than I would ever get playing a live $1,500 MTT in Vegas. For me, it's a no brain decision.

Frankly, I will get far, far, greater enjoyment playing a live £50 entry MTT with a load of PLers than I would ever get playing a live $1,500 MTT in Vegas. For me, it's a no brain decision.
You are nuts you Dave, missing out on all them overweight, loudmouthed, moronic Yanks to play with me and morls :lol

You are nuts you Dave' date=' missing out on all them overweight, loudmouthed, moronic Yanks to play with me and morls :lol[/quote'] thats why he's not going to vegas;) as soon as you posted you were going ,dave said he wasn't. coincidence:unsure probably not:lol:lol

You are nuts you Dave' date=' missing out on all them overweight, loudmouthed, moronic Yanks to play with me and morls :lol[/quote'] I see your point ...... I'm totally barking. I'm going to get myself admitted.

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll - ColU wins $3,500 WSOP Hi Dave Was waiting to see what you decided before offering my congratulations. You'd be lucky to get flights at the moment for you and Linda within the $2k expenses let alone stay anywhere so it looks a good decision from that viewpoint (although I'm not knocking the expenses as part of the prize as, like mine, they are intended for one person). :ok