GeordieGaz

Just received this from Everest....

wsop_header.gif
wsop_txtlogo_en.gif
http://images.domain-hoster.com/2008/april07/wsop_shim.gif>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Win a $3,500 Prize Package!

Geordigaz, you could win a prize package worth $3,500 to the World Series of Poker

® in Las Vegas!

And the best part is, you can choose how you want to receive your prize:

• Enter your choice of any WSOP(sm) event worth $1,500, plus we'll give you $2,000 in spending money. Or...
  • Take the entire $3,500 in cash!

spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gif

The $3,500 cash option is not available in our regular WSOP tournaments. You can only get it here through this exclusive offer!

spacer.gifspacer.gif
spacer.gif

To get this fabulous prize, you have to enter and win our special WSOP(sm) Freeroll on June 11, 18:00 GMT.

Click on the link below that’s specially coded for your account. Make your first deposit to activate your Bonus Account, and you’ll be automatically registered for the tournament.

For more information, please visit our

World Series of Poker® in Las Vegas page.

It has a maximum capacity of 200 and there are currently 38 registered!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll Got that too, and clicked the link and appear to be in it. Not sure why though as I had allready made a first deposit and recieved a tourney entry for that. The email was in my bulk box incase any one without it wants to check theirs.

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll Same here , thx GeordieGaz ...... my only worry is that whilst I can play the Main Event freeroll on 8/6 whilst in Spain .... this may be be pushing it .....:sad ....... I may have to get an able substitute to play for me ...:hope

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll This is what it says in the tourney lobby... "This tournament is strictly reserved for players who made their first deposit between 05/26/08 and 06/10/08 and entered an exclusive bonus code. The winner receives a $3,500 package for the Las Vegas Vacation during the WSOP 2008. Players will receive $2000 in their Everest Poker account, the remaining $1500 will be used as the buy-in into the WSOP Event of their choice, or be given to players in Las Vegas in cash should they not choose to play in a WSOP tounament."

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll Also got this from them....

wsop_header.gif
wsop_txtlogo_en.gif
http://images.domain-hoster.com/2008/april07/wsop_shim.gif>
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Are You Going to Las Vegas with Everest Poker?

If all of our

amazing WSOP(sm) prize packages weren’t reason enough, here are a couple more that we know you’ll like!

Everest Poker will be hosting an ultra-exclusive private party at the popular PURE Nightclub in Caesar’s Palace on July 4. Dance to music from one of Las Vegas’ most popular DJ’s, meet professional poker players and enjoy all of the food and drinks you could want on us! The only way to get an invite is to

qualify for the WSOP(sm) at Everest Poker.

pure.jpg

Don’t expect the royal treatment to end there! From June 19 through the end of the WSOP(sm), Everest Poker will have a

hospitality lounge where you can relax, play some video games and even enter a “World Series of Foosball” tournament.

Win your way to Las Vegas by entering any of our

WSOP(sm) qualifiers running through June 13th or our special 20-Seat Main Event Guarantee tournament on Sunday, June 8th.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll well totally forgot about this 2nte! :sad But just looked in lobby and there were 725 registered and only 1 winner so not that much of a good deal anyways! Still a good offer tho... just gutted i for got bout it!! :wall

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll I could swear I put it in the diary :$ Sorry :sad

But just looked in lobby and there were 725 registered and only 1 winner
I disagree, as freerolls go, that's one of the better ones. $3500 / 725 entrants is over $5 value per player, If there were a load of sit outs, value was probably nearer $10. Being winner takes all, means you win something less frequently, but when you do win, you win a lot more. Do you view a $3500 freeroll that pays top 100 as higher value than a $3500 freeroll that is winner takes all? I view their value as identical.

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll

I could swear I put it in the diary :$ Sorry.
You had put it in the diary but I only looked at the diary at 8 so thats how i remembered! :ok
I disagree, as freerolls go, that's one of the better ones. $3500 / 725 entrants is over $5 value per player, If there were a load of sit outs, value was probably nearer $10. Being winner takes all, means you win something less frequently, but when you do win, you win a lot more. Do you view a $3500 freeroll that pays top 100 as higher value than a $3500 freeroll that is winner takes all? I view their value as identical.
Yea i spose your right Gaf, what i meant was that the offer wasn't as good as first thought as we thought there would only be 200 runners! However, i agree that it was a great offer and hats off to everest for that.... if only they could have emailed me reminding me! ;)

Re: Exclusive WSOP Vacation Freeroll - ColU wins $3,500 WSOP Oh Yes!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap