** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Redcar - 05.26.08

Redcar 3:50 First Buddy It appears his hurdling experience has made his turf skills improve. Since running a NH race he has a form of 2-1-1 - wins came by 8 and 6 lengths. Previous form on the flat before getting into NH races is 8-2-2-1-9-4-3-8 - win came on Good to Firm going. Trainer G A Sinbank is top the win list from all trainer in this race with 19 (from96) for a profit of 9.93 at level stakes. 14/55 (25% strike rate) with runners aged 4yo+. Swinbank had a runner in this race last year and finished 2nd of 12 by a neck as a 20-1 shot. 5pts ew @ SP

Re: Redcar - 05.26.08 Best race on the card is the Zetland Cup over 1m 2f Key trends are: 4-6yo's = 10/10 9st + = 8/10 (last 8 have won) SP 14/1 & under = 10/10 1-5 runs = 9/10 5th or better LTO = 8/10 This leaves me with 4 against the field Smart instinct 6/1 First buddy 7/1 re Barolo 12/1 Docofthebay 9/1 best prices above. I followed Docofthebay last season & this horse likes to come off a fast pace like it did a few times last year. Will get that today so favouring Docofthebay of these 4.

Re: Redcar - 05.26.08 Going multi-handed in the big handicap at 3.50. 4.25 Film Maker is a warm order in this and rightly so. He made and encouraging debut last season when 5th to Insaaf. 2nd won NTO, 4th ran well in Group 3, decent Hannon handicapper Chartist was back in 9th. He was well supported for his debut this year over 7f but he pulled too hard. He wasn't disgraced however as that was also a warm race, the 4th has just won and the winner (possibly Jersey Stakes/St James Palace bound) and 3rd are well regarded. Back to 6f today and if he shows the same level of form as he did above then he would take this. Just over evens currently on betfair.

Re: Redcar - 05.26.08

I followed Docofthebay last season & this horse likes to come off a fast pace like it did a few times last year. Will get that today so favouring Docofthebay of these 4.
Ran its usual decent race & didnt get any daylight, when it races at Newmarket or Ascot over the straight course will be on it. Beaten on the line for 3rd which cost me the EW money., pity.

Re: Redcar - 05.26.08

Ran its usual decent race & didnt get any daylight' date=' when it races at Newmarket or Ascot over the straight course will be on it. Beaten on the line for 3rd which cost me the EW money., pity.[/quote'] It's a joke, the winner has no right to be anywhere near the frame. Everyone who played it this race has a right to feel aggreived. Ah well, onwards and upwards nothing a Karmest/Albarouche/Film Maker trixie won't put right!