** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Curragh - Sunday Sunday Sundaymay25

Curragh 3:00 Red Rock Canyon (BBOTD) Performed badly for punters last year having a form of 2-2-14-2-2-3. Last race was behind 3 1/2L to Dylan Thomas and Duke Of Marmalade. He was 2 1/2L ahead of G1 winner Red Rocks (4th). Trainer A P O'Brien is in winning form and so far owner Michale Tabor have not been a part of the most recent winnings by O'Brien. Tabor has 2 wins from 6 Group runners aged 4yo+ the last 5 seasons. 3pts ew @ SP

Re: Curragh - Sunday Sunday Sundaymay25 3.35 I've got Kitty Matcham in my ten to follow so I will be having a little bit on that to place here. She was 8th in the English equivalent, btn 5.62 lengths and behind Nahoodh and Saoirse Abu, but O'Brien is in top form at the minute, sending out three winners here yesterday. He's gone for the scattergun approach again here, with Halfway to Heaven, Mystical Lady, Savethisdanceforme and Soinlovewithyou also in the field, however, Jonny Murtagh rides Kitty Matcham so that appears to be his strongest contender on jockey bookings. Third in the betting at 5/1 to win.

Re: Curragh - Sunday Sunday Sundaymay25 3.00 Curragh - Finsceal Beo His first showing this season is not bad considering how good the 4 horses in front of him did in their next races. Two won Group 1's and the other two finished second. Fav doesn't have a win on firm ground and at these odds I am going for the better value.

Re: Curragh - Sunday Sunday Sundaymay25 3.00 No bet but I expect Duke Of Marmalade to propser big time at 10f this season and he can add another group 1. The main rival Finsceal Beo does not convince me as a 10f horse and the others are either second string on paper or lacking genuine group 1 quality. 3.35 Nahoodh 5/2 var bog 15 pts win Savethisdanceforme 20/1 var 7.5 pts e.w. Nahoodh goes down as unlucky lto in the Eng version. The ride by Hughes in itself may have been unfortunately unlucky in that he was tucked into a place that he could do little about but i believe that with a clear run Nahoodh would have won or gone desperately close to winning. even so on two year old form she warrents major respect, group 2 winner in front of fleeting spirit, unlucky at asc. with a poor ride, clearly good enough to go in a group race on debut. Run fto this season clearly needed on ground that was too soft, on this ground a major player. STDFM I backed for the 1000 and on jockey bookings maybe third string, could even be a pace setter, may not like it too quick, that sounds a lot of negatives. However a third string won the french 2000 last year for o'brien, and on earlier form this one should not be overlooked, that listed win last year was awesome and first run this year showed ability was still there, lto it was a slowly run race by classic standards and she could never get in it, even so only just behind kitty macham that day so price between the two should not be so big imo. Has place claims at least while Nahoodh looks the most likely winner.