Italy not to Qualify

Prediction: Italy not to qualify to the quarter final. To lay Italy to qualify is 1.51. This prediction is mostly a hunch, but Italy didn´t play very in the Qualifying round. Also they didn´t qualify at the EURO2004. /Libbert

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Italy not to Qualify I think Holland and one other will qualify from their group so that's not a bad bet to consider. I think it's largely presumed by the betting industry that France and Italy will be the two to qualify. I'm tempted to throw a curve ball and bet that Romania and Holland will qualify instead. I think Holland have a lot of attacking quality at the moment and with Van Nistelrooy they can be sure of scoring goals. Robben is on great form and another outlet for goals and Van Der Sar has had a good season for them at the back. Romania are an underrated side that has had a great qualifying session and some good friendly results including the 3-0 win over Russia. I do think that it's likely that one of Italy or France could come through but I'm sure there's bound to be value in backing Holland and Romania to finish the top 2 of the group.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Italy not to Qualify

Prediction: Italy not to qualify to the quarter final. To lay Italy to qualify is 1.51. This prediction is mostly a hunch, but Italy didn´t play very in the Qualifying round. Also they didn´t qualify at the EURO2004. /Libbert
Italy now available at 4's to Qualify - have you greened up or will you let it ride? GL

I had similar thoughts myself at the start of the tourney, but didn't have the bottle to go with it. Fair play to you Libbert, hope it comes in for you.

I think Holland and one other will qualify from their group so that's not a bad bet to consider. I think it's largely presumed by the betting industry that France and Italy will be the two to qualify. I'm tempted to throw a curve ball and bet that Romania and Holland will qualify instead. I think Holland have a lot of attacking quality at the moment and with Van Nistelrooy they can be sure of scoring goals. Robben is on great form and another outlet for goals and Van Der Sar has had a good season for them at the back. Romania are an underrated side that has had a great qualifying session and some good friendly results including the 3-0 win over Russia. I do think that it's likely that one of Italy or France could come through but I'm sure there's bound to be value in backing Holland and Romania to finish the top 2 of the group.
Why the hell didn't I follow this up?! :wall

Re: Italy not to Qualify Unlucky DJ . I dont see Holland busting a gut to help out the bigger teams in France and Italy and then risk meeting them again later in the tourny when theyre in better form . Also Romania are apparently very friendly with Holland (so it says on the foreign forums anyways) ........... Regarding the Italy lay id say its a cracking bet due to Italys AWFUL record vs France over the years . If there was 1 team they WOULDNT want to play to get through it would be France !! If Italy draw they`re out as long as Romania dont lose 3-0 i think, which wont happen imo. Holland scored theyre goals when France and Italy attacked them , Romania wont do that - FACT