Con?

Mr Intensity

Just saw this site http://www.pokerroomschool.com/ . It appears to be offering a free $150 bankroll. I haven't tried to open an account but it seems to be linked with CD Poker. Also haven't been able to find any details of a play through requirement although I imagine that there would be one. Anyone have any experience of this site?:unsure

Re: Con? I got a few emails from them recently. Normally that sort get deleted straight from my spam box but thought it was something to do with PokerRoom /esport league til I opened it. Soon got deleted. :lol I think CD poker are serial spam emailers. Sure someone posted about them recently though (philossify maybe?)

Re: Con? it works like this you must of never of had a CD account in the past, if you use there link and set up an account they will give you $50 no deposit to start you off you then use this $50 to rake CD points not sure how many something like 5000 to release each $5 for each $5 up to the extra $100 so no mater if you win in the end you will need to deposit to withdraw in the end, you are better off depositing at CD in the first place an forget this offer

Re: Con? Yep it was me who mentioned CDPoker - basically I signed up and got a fair wadge of goodies when I deposited - In fact I'm playing the last of these goodies just now a $10K Invitation tourney (1200 or so in it). Also got a free £10 (no need to play n hands to turn it real) on my first deposit and 4 other tickets to decent games - haven't played with any of my money yet (or won anything from my free games). Its an iPoker site and much better IMHO than Dafapoker, but I'll probably take my money out after tonight as I have an ample supply of iPoker sites.