ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May Don't think i'll be writing much this week - it's mostly down to motivation this week and being able to watch the tennis is going to be important. Good luck if you're playing anything:hope

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May sorry, this is off topic, but i was wondering if anyone else if not being paid out for soderling today. i had him with stanjames against canas and they've not settled it yet, but they've settled matches from the same tournament. anything funny going on in this match? mine weren't big stakes, so not sure the reason. cheers, and sorry again for the off-topicness!

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May

sorry, this is off topic, but i was wondering if anyone else if not being paid out for soderling today. i had him with stanjames against canas and they've not settled it yet, but they've settled matches from the same tournament. anything funny going on in this match? mine weren't big stakes, so not sure the reason. cheers, and sorry again for the off-topicness!
No idea mate:unsure:unsure

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May A.Montanes-J.W.Tsonga 19.05.2008 - 18:00 (CET) Tsonga does not play anything clay'u, is only good on the grassy. However Montanes is in such form, that ought to consult with Tsonga. Course it is in moderation also possible to play;) pick 1 odds 1.80 stake 7/10 EXPEKT C.Guccione-R.Schuettler 19.05.2008 - 13:00 (CET) Guccione and clay?? In my opinion this giant does not have chances on this pavement. Moreover did not play since a long and I think that will be to widać lack in ograniu. However Schuettler remembers how plays itself and I think that this would suffice to win Guccione ;) pick 2 odds 2.25 stake 4/10 BET365 Ivan Navarro Pastor - Vincent Spadea 19.05.2008 - 12:00 (CET) Spadea on clayu ever could not play, moreover have already 34 years and more closely it to the end careers. Today its enemy is Ivan Navarro the clergyman whom in contrast to Vince'a might only play clayu. On such course thoughts that it is worth to play Ivan Navarro Pastor. pick 1 odds 1.85 stake 6/10 EXPEKT

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May Hi guys, 2 bets for today: ATP TOUR, CASABLANCA EL AYNAOUI TO D HANESCU @ 1.5 at pinnacle Hanescu had terrible results this season struggling with consistency. El Aynaoui is in a reasonable form and playing at home.

Ivan Navarro Pastor - Vincent Spadea 19.05.2008 - 12:00 (CET)
Spadea on clayu ever could not play, moreover have already 34 years and more closely it to the end careers. Today its enemy is Ivan Navarro the clergyman whom in contrast to Vince'a might only play clayu. On such course thoughts that it is worth to play Ivan Navarro Pastor. pick 1 odds 1.85 stake 6/10 EXPEKT
6:4, 6:4 :ok + 5.1 units GREAT SACCESS :nana:nana:nana

C.Guccione-R.Schuettler 19.05.2008 - 13:00 (CET) Guccione and clay?? In my opinion this giant does not have chances on this pavement. Moreover did not play since a long and I think that will be to widać lack in ograniu. However Schuettler remembers how plays itself and I think that this would suffice to win Guccione ;) pick 2 odds 2.25 stake 4/10 BET365
4:6, 7:6, 2:6 :ok + 5 units GREAT SACCESS :nana:nana:nana

A.Montanes-J.W.Tsonga 19.05.2008 - 18:00 (CET) Tsonga does not play anything clay'u, is only good on the grassy. However Montanes is in such form, that ought to consult with Tsonga. Course it is in moderation also possible to play;) pick 1 odds 1.80 stake 7/10 EXPEKT
- 7 units sorry guys :(

Save your money for next week would be my advice:ok
Yep, that's what I'm doing. But I'm a bit annoyed I ended up ignoring the one pick I was waiting for this week, Muller to lose 2-0. :cryI keep expecting her to at least win a set soon, but it doesn't look likely unless she plays someone outside the top 150. Hoping for an interesting draw next week. :hope

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May Navarro-Pastor Ivan - Ljubicic Ivan Ljubicic on clay plays weakly and this very. Yesterday won to be sure but with whom?? Hajek?? Ivan Navarro is decisively better and good advises on clay. Ivan service cannot today to win. But additionally on such course it is worth to play ;) pick 1 odds 2.85 stake 3/10 EXPEKT

Re: ATP Casablanca/Poertschach/WTC & WTA Strasbourg/Istanbul 19th-24th May Bellucci - Klec 3.6 I have this feeling that Ivo Klec can beat belucci.Klec is strong player who holds his game....tought player to beat. Any toughts for this one?