** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2 reserve players needed for eSport CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

i am looking for 2 players that wouldnt mind being reserves for our team in the Champions League next month... i am not sure about after the leagues have finished whether there is another league which would obviously include yourselves as permanent team members,but we have been very successful so far with the team i have proud to captain. please feel free to post any questions i will endeavour to answer them :ok

Re: 2 reserve players needed for eSport CVG Poker Champions yes,players not currenty involved obviously,and no guarantee of a game during the champions league hence the reserve team player tag.. but if the league is running after then definitely be treated as full member :ok

Re: 2 reserve players needed for eSport CVG Poker Champions Al - have you bounced this off of eSport? I cant see why there would be any issues however you should check with them that you can recruit extra players for your team :ok

Re: 2 reserve players needed for eSport CVG Poker Champions

Al - have you bounced this off of eSport? I cant see why there would be any issues however you should check with them that you can recruit extra players for your team :ok
oooh there is a thought,,,i will if they ever go on msn ... i always seem to miss them,okay to anyone that is interested then it will have to be okayed by esport as well :ok. but always good to know if there is anyone ;)

Re: 2 reserve players needed for eSport CVG Poker Champions I asked the question before and was told we couldn't recruit new members - but that may have been just until the end of the current league season, you would hope that the champions league is classed as a new competition

Re: 2 reserve players needed for eSport CVG Poker Champions

i am looking for 2 players that wouldnt mind being reserves for our team in the Champions League next month... i am not sure about after the leagues have finished whether there is another league which would obviously include yourselves as permanent team members,but we have been very successful so far with the team i have proud to captain. please feel free to post any questions i will endeavour to answer them :ok
when in june is it al? till about the 24th i'm ok and interested:ok