** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online...

Re: Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online Thanks AJ... I have had socceraust; it's a great site of combination though (SEEMS LIKE THERE'S NO VICTORIA FIXTURES ON THE SITE FOR 17th MAY 2008) while i googled but i need some website more precise, current to match time and comprehensive for football pools purpose in this Aussie 2008 for fixtures and results...

I think he's looking for State footie not A-League which doesn't start for ages. This is the top place to look Welcome to Football Australia

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online

ECWC85, thanks for the helpful links and great contridution, i gladly appreciate your time and research... THEY REALLY HELP... best regards to you and everyone...

Re: Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online Haven't found any sites giving live scores for the Vic leagues but this one does give at least the HT and FT scores for the Western Prem division can't remember if it does the 1st as well http://www.7m.cn:10010/Pk_live_en.aspx?view=all&line=no And this one has a guy who rings up various Vic league secretaries during the games for updates IT won't let me do the link for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online I guess that web would be useful for POOLS purpose on saturday for the AUSSIE 08 session. You can visit futbol24.com i got only australia western premier no western div 1 or others. If anybody has any live scores/goals for the AUSTRALIAN leagues please POST... (Anything; LINKS/INFOS/PHONE NUMBERS/WEBSITES relating to POOLS CHECKERS info would be highly appreciated). Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online Thanks a million times for your efforts and research... i sincerely appreciated the info... nice job done... wishing you all the best in everything... :ok

http://football.resultsvault.com/common/pages/public/rv/AssociationResults.aspx?mode=1&entityid=7250&save=0 It's not live but you won't find anything else mate. Socceraust is down (and was down a month ago I last visited the site) Are they dead ?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Australian Football - Where To Get Aussie Soccer 2008 Fixtures And Results Online

Haven't found any sites giving live scores for the Vic leagues but this one does give at least the HT and FT scores for the Western Prem division can't remember if it does the 1st as well http://www.7m.cn:10010/Pk_live_en.aspx?view=all&line=no And this one has a guy who rings up various Vic league secretaries during the games for updates
You having a laugh ??? :rollin:rollin:rollin £138 quid for updates ????

You having a laugh ??? :rollin:rollin:rollin £138 quid for updates ????
Thanks FRISKYFITZ... Now I am :cow:rollin:rollin:rollin...LAUGHING...:rollin:rollin:rollin:cow Oh what a BIG laugh... Thanks:ok

• 1 month later...

http://football.resultsvault.com/common/pages/public/rv/AssociationResults.aspx?mode=1&entityid=7250&save=0 It's not live but you won't find anything else mate. Socceraust is down (and was down a month ago I last visited the site) Are they dead ?
thanks a lot for this... it really helped... bless you