Bangor ~ 25th

645 Bangor: Canalturn (from BBOTD thread) Didnt know where to start with four decent jump meetings, just goes to show the race planners really havnt got a clue. Anyway, after a short list of 3 ive plumped for probably the safest option, Canalturn at Bangor should really win doing handstands, a very unlucky defeat at Plumpton was followed up by a good solid performance at Newbury when beaten a neck by one of Hobb's decent sorts, with Talenti and Weather Permitting in behind the form is very solid for a race like this. The danger appears to be Henry Daly's horse but that hasnt ran for over a year, if its fit and ready then i may have made a mistake as the horse does have ability, but i'm thinking it may just need this. 745 Parkinson 7/1 VC Another one i fancy at Bangor has to be Parkinson, the form figures this year are not inspiring but did notice the horse ran something like back to his best last time although only fifth. Shot up the weights after a good spell last year and has paid for that, aswell as the trainer being out of sorts. That glimpse last time believes me to think its ready to strike again an this race aint nothing special with some very moderate animals in it.

Re: Bangor ~ 25th 8-15 BANGOR - Creinch - WIN Came back from a winter lay off to win off a mark 4 pounds lower than his previous win. I never saw the race but his price of 25/1 may mean he wasn't exactly a picture in the paddock, so that race will hopefully have brought him on a bit. Jockey Poste is claiming 5 today, which reduces him to a mark of 104, and the word is that he will make a 130+ chaser, so he could possess a bit of speed, which will stand him in good stead over these hurdles.