King Solomons €10,000 Freeroll

ColU_FC

Join us for a monthly €10,000 Freeroll in celebration of 10 Years of the King Solomons group KSPoker is delighted to present another massive freeroll. A minimum of €10,000 is being given away on 22nd April 2008 19:30 GMT There are absolutely no requirements for registration, free entry is being awarded to all KSPoker players. Having some money in your account will give you the edge as we are allowing Rebuys for very little money, this will keep you in the game in case you had a bad beat, got unlucky or got out played…. Unlimited €5 rebuys are allowed within the first 60 minutes and one add on at the end of the Rebuy period. (Each Rebuy will give you 2,000 Chips and the Add on will give you an extra 3,000 chips) All Rebuy and add on funds will be added to the prizepool, so the more players that will Rebuy and add on, the bigger the prizepool will be… In last months €10,000 Freeroll the prizepool reached €11,240! , Get your share in the prizes this time around…

Re: King Solomons €10,000 Freeroll I got a letter today referring me to "exclusive offers for a limited number of our members" I've never heard of them:unsure have they took over another site maybe? Does anyone know who they are?

Re: King Solomons €10,000 Freeroll It's yet another Boss skin...However I have just downloaded it on my PC...yet the last few I tried would not allow me to as I already had 3 on my PC. So...wonder if the limits have been changed???