PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

morlspin

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,  

1. 1.

• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! Just registered for the NLH. :ok Don't know how to play Omaha, well it can be argued I don't know how to play NLH too! :lol See you all there, look forward to meeting plenty of PL'ers I haven't met yet. :nana Wasp said he'll buy the first 5 rounds, which is nice of him. ;)

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! Dont whether anyone has already posted for this but the next Virgin Festival will be being held on the same weekend as this at the loose cannon club in london:sad:sadwould love to play both What can we do

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open!

Dont whether anyone has already posted for this but the next Virgin Festival will be being held on the same weekend as this at the loose cannon club in london:sad:sadwould love to play both What can we do
I think we need some sort of guidance from PL on this (whether it can be moved etc) before people start qualifying for Virgin. I hate to be the pooper but it half the PL maybe's are going to go to the Virgin Festival then I would probably prefer to be there rather than in DTD in a 10 man STT but if everyone is still committed to the PL doo then there are no problems :unsure

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open!

I think we need some sort of guidance from PL on this (whether it can be moved etc) before people start qualifying for Virgin. I hate to be the pooper but it half the PL maybe's are going to go to the Virgin Festival then I would probably prefer to be there rather than in DTD in a 10 man STT but if everyone is still committed to the PL doo then there are no problems :unsure
I agree mate my thoughts exactly espescially when this one will be so close for me to get to :ok but am obvoiusly still commited to the the PL doo spoke to joe legg on saturday night he said it could be done because it wasnt set in stone yet but would need some persuation;) and if u can contact him at ****************

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! I for one would love to see the Festival moved, as I'm in Cyprus end of Sept beginning of October. If it is moved 14 days or so that would be great, especially as its in London, local for once.:hope

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! Yeah, sod virgin tho! PL WSOP is exclusive to PL I WILL get something added to our prizepool 2 WSOP PL bracelets up for grabs 1 PL WSOP a year, (4 virgin ones.....common as muck now)

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! i'm commited to the pl do:ok i'm sure morls will do his best to get us a good added prize that should make this as good value as the v fest anyway;) i'm suprised they wont rebook tbh ,think of how much loose cannon will lose out over the bar:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! yea i agree wit morls and i know which event i'd rather attend! i understand tho tht virgin will be more appealing to ppl who live near london however as morls has said, there is virgin festivals every other month now and i think its getting a bit boring!

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! Thanks lads! I know that Paul and Pene, Myself, Brian, and a few others are definates for PL WSOP too. Ill set up another thread to find out the consensus between the rest of the players

We think so Dave. Me and some of the others are staying there this w/e' date=' so will let you know if it's any good or what the other options are, next week. :ok[/quote'] Was it OK Fonzie? Is it the best bet for staying somewhere near DTD?

Was it OK Fonzie? Is it the best bet for staying somewhere near DTD?
I found it ideal Col. Will cost you roughly a £5 taxi each way. Theres also a pub next to the travelodge that does cracking food and decent prices too. Paid £5.95 for a carvery on the Sunday and it was lovely:ok.

I found it ideal Col. Will cost you roughly a £5 taxi each way. Theres also a pub next to the travelodge that does cracking food and decent prices too. Paid £5.95 for a carvery on the Sunday and it was lovely:ok.
Spot on, I'm booking it now. Cheers Stevie. :ok

Was it OK Fonzie? Is it the best bet for staying somewhere near DTD?
Sorry Dave for not posting (had to go to hospital again). As Steve said, its about £5 each way for a taxi to DTD and the pub next door does good food (lunch and dinner). Its not exactly the Ritz, but if you're just looking for somewhere to crash out, then its fine. There is no breakfast though, so take a pack-up or be ready to go on a drive around to find some. (DTD do a full English for about £8.....it is Robin Hood country ;))

how does beer pong work>?
first you get a longish fairly narrow table (about 3mx1m) at each end you have 10 plastic cups each half filled with beer. then each team (2 teams only)takes turns at throwing a ping pong ball at the oppositions cups ,if it goes in a cup the next opponent in the other team has to down it. once all of one teams cups are gone the other team is the winner, and as an added nightmare for the losing team they have to down the rest of the remaining cups on the table. its a brilliant drinking game and you can even spice it up by having 1 danger drink in there as well,we had a double double vodka in one in vegas:loon

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! morlspins got a cracking pic after me and mkop beat him and matt 3-0,hopefully he'll put it up;) really shows the possible effects of beer pong:ok we beat them with 6 cups left in the last game and they looked baaaaad once they downed them:lol:lol in fact they looked exactly like marathon runners at the end of a race:lol,all they needed was shiny blankets:lol