PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April

Fonzie14

PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April  

1. 1.

• Yes please
    • No thanks, I can't play this month

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April Congratulations to Jolly :clap:clap 17th tonight good enough (just :loon) to take the league title and the 1st PL-WSOP seat. Fenner hangs onto 2nd and good results tonight from Fonzie, dobbin and Red Fear take the other money spots. :clap Podium tonight teaulc, goater and Fonzie. :clap Not so close at the bottom - gazabroad takes the spoon by a clear 70 points from runadrum. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April OK Panic over. Result stands. :ok The scores in the final column were wrong but the totals are right - did none of you spot it didn't add up. :tongue2 For the techies, there are hidden columns in the spreadsheet that actually do the sums (the ones with all the decimal places) and these were correct. :ok Gaf had just missed the x2 in the displayed columns (and I hadn't spotted it. ;))

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April

OK Panic over. Result stands. :ok
:nana Woohoo. I would blame GaF as well. :tongue2 Well done Jolly and everyone else in the money. :ok Thanks for running this months tourney thread (almost) flawlessly AG. ;)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - April

I might have known it was my fault :tongue2
Yes :lol It was originally a hidden column (week 5) so probably never got changed when we went double points. I did spot it when I adapted the Titan one but forgot this would be wrong too. :$ Took me a few minutes to work out why none of the placings changed at all when I doubled the points. :tongue2