PL Exclusive League with Titan

Guppie

PL Exclusive League with Titan  

1. 1.

• Yes please, give me that added value
    • No thanks, I can't play this tournament

Re: PL Exclusive League with Titan

New table up in Post 1. :ok Congratulations to Tweetie on tonight's win and taking the league lead. :clap Another FT for Slick Mick to go 2nd, and podium finishes for Kevsul and croc also putting them into the top 10. Good game all. :D
congratz all :clap:clap croc you might have told me you had a monster before I stuck all my chips in :eek:tongue2:lol

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Avon. Totally stoked! My FIRST PL WIN ever and top of the league! Top banana!:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana
Well done Tweety.....it's no mean feat to beat this lot!:clap:clap:clap TQM P.S. Well done Strider on your appointment to the Mod Squad...a worthy addition!

Re: PL Exclusive League with Titan Cheers guys :ok... it was great to finally get a PL win under my belt! It is always a tough game when it's a PL exclusive so chuffed to win! I've got my fingers crossed for my next win! Just need some luck, some cards and then a little bit more luck! Looking forward to the next game...

Re: PL Exclusive League with Titan Table updated in post 1. :ok Another great result from Tweetie tonight to extend his league lead. :clap Heniek tonight's winner with other podium positions to dico and fenner. :clap And an honourable mention to happyhornet with a 3rd final table finish moving him up into 4th. Might have to think about awarding a wooden spoon in this league. :lol

Re: PL Exclusive League with Titan Really enjoying this league... just wondering when the wheels will come off?? Although getting knocked out by Psychic Pene was 'amusing'! Well done hen (in this and the Virgin forum game) and all the other final tablers! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Well' date=' not as tight as it is at the bottom where GaF is now winning the wooden spoon elect honours from runadrum by this much: [/quote'] Amazing what a little motivation (and huge slices of luck) can do :lol :lol :lol Well done to all in the leaderboard prizes:clap :clap :clap

Re: PL Exclusive League with Titan Final table now up in post 1. Congrats to tonight's podium - GaF :loon, dobbin and spanner. :clap Spanner secures 2nd spot overall and Tweetie maintains his well deserved top spot with yet another final table finish - 6 out of 6, a fantastic achievement. :clap Good job there's no wooden spoon for this league. ;)