** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Plumpton Monday 10th March

Plumpton 17:00 Maori Legend E/W I am reading sportinglife site and I am stunned with the predicted SP, 12/1 on a horse that is returning to winning mark, after 2 last outings, failing out of 11-6 and 11-8. Returns to 10-11 and I can see this guy score from this mark. It's a pretty good looking race with the return of Pitful tercah and Dont Ask Me, and the "I keep finding one too good" Geography! This horse will have no problem with ground, jockey is ok too. Oh and going back in trip which should only help, so I can see it go very close, and if price is right, 12/1, is a must have bet for value! :ok

Re: Plumpton Monday 10th March

Plumpton 17:00 Maori Legend E/W I am reading sportinglife site and I am stunned with the predicted SP, 12/1 on a horse that is returning to winning mark, after 2 last outings, failing out of 11-6 and 11-8. Returns to 10-11 and I can see this guy score from this mark. It's a pretty good looking race with the return of Pitful tercah and Dont Ask Me, and the "I keep finding one too good" Geography! This horse will have no problem with ground, jockey is ok too. Oh and going back in trip which should only help, so I can see it go very close, and if price is right, 12/1, is a must have bet for value! :ok
The Sporting Life tissues are the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. To be honest I'm not sure how they continue to get away with it, as it's laughable to say the least. If only there were punters who took notice of them and used the exchanges! anyhow, we can always hope and dream, but seriously the paper is a shambles for its prices. Good luck with your selection, although I doubt you'll get anywhere near your 12s, and more like 4s, maybe 5s, as race time approaches.

Re: Plumpton Monday 10th March Plumpton 16:00 It's Rumoured E/W First of all, I must say this is a pretty modest race IMO... really is. I suspect this could be called a donkey race, instead of horse race, but anyway, there's a winner to be found somewhere. Let's start with the FAV, Ede's, it won 2 last outings, it's down in grade and now finds itself 1st-6lbs higher than LTO. I think this will anchor it a bit, and 5/4 predicted SP is way too short for such penalty. I know that looking at form figures, it should be odds on, but anyway... fair play if it wins. Just beware is another horse that's way to high in weights IMO. The horse that really caught my eye was It's Rumoured for 3 reasons, 4 actually. first: Jockey booking K Tobin, excellent jockey IMO, run a thriller today on Mr Shambles. second: Was hampered LTO when running a decent race, and who knows... ;) third: it's a CD winner... so has got to have hability. fourth: odds 12/1 is more than a decent price for a E/W chance I really think this horse haves!

The Sporting Life tissues are the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. To be honest I'm not sure how they continue to get away with it, as it's laughable to say the least. If only there were punters who took notice of them and used the exchanges! anyhow, we can always hope and dream, but seriously the paper is a shambles for its prices. Good luck with your selection, although I doubt you'll get anywhere near your 12s, and more like 4s, maybe 5s, as race time approaches.
Yes mate, Just checked odds-comparison, and it's 4's the best price @ betfair, in that case, I'll play WIN only since E/W loses value at those odds!

Plumpton 16:00 It's Rumoured E/W First of all, I must say this is a pretty modest race IMO... really is. I suspect this could be called a donkey race, instead of horse race, but anyway, there's a winner to be found somewhere. Let's start with the FAV, Ede's, it won 2 last outings, it's down in grade and now finds itself 1st-6lbs higher than LTO. I think this will anchor it a bit, and 5/4 predicted SP is way too short for such penalty. I know that looking at form figures, it should be odds on, but anyway... fair play if it wins. Just beware is another horse that's way to high in weights IMO. The horse that really caught my eye was It's Rumoured for 3 reasons, 4 actually. first: Jockey booking K Tobin, excellent jockey IMO, run a thriller today on Mr Shambles. second: Was hampered LTO when running a decent race, and who knows... ;) third: it's a CD winner... so has got to have hability. fourth: odds 12/1 is more than a decent price for a E/W chance I really think this horse haves!
2nd :D @ 6/1 SP (caught yesterday night @ 10.9, so cant complain)

Re: Plumpton Monday 10th March Picked out Nacja De Thaix and Poseidon's secret today but didn't put them on. Had Where's Johnny in the first, Ede's in the 4:00 and Geography in the 5:00. Had Buckland Gold in a double with Manhattan Boy at Taunton, so that did me out.

Picked out Nacja De Thaix and Poseidon's secret today but didn't put them on. Had Where's Johnny in the first' date=' Ede's in the 4:00 and Geography in the 5:00. Had Buckland Gold in a double with Manhattan Boy at Taunton, so that did me out.[/quote'] :welcometo PL. However, please no aftereventing. You had 5 winners there, yet didn't share any with other members of the forum:unsure:unsure;)