** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 130 Bets!! Just had a quick wee look at the football fixtures, unless things change, nothing for me planned for a couple of days :( The Summer is truly starting to take its filthy toll :spank

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 130 Bets!!

Just had a quick wee look at the football fixtures, unless things change, nothing for me planned for a couple of days :( The Summer is truly starting to take its filthy toll :spank
Ain't that the goddam truth. Everyday i search for possible bets for my "winners"-thread but this is a dry period indeed :( But you are doing great with this thread mate :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 130 Bets!!

Ain't that the goddam truth. Everyday i search for possible bets for my "winners"-thread but this is a dry period indeed :( But you are doing great with this thread mate :ok
Yeah seem to be betting on more obscure games every day :lol you know its bad when you cant even get the final results from the bbc sports website :rollin i typically jus use flashscores.co.uk, this live scores site has a comprehensive round-up of all the matches happenin wordlwide for a given day. Good luck with the France - Columbia match later today :ok (bought time you hit a target :tongue2) think ill probably be joining you on that game

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 136 Bets!!

Scotty sorry to ask a bone question but could you explain to me how i lay bets on betfair under 2 quid?
Its okay mate. Instead of me trying to explain it, I'll defer you to a site which can show you it better than I can - http://www.betexchangetips.com/Betfair-Minimum-Bet.html This is the site I used to find out. If your still struggling, just say and Ill give you more advice :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 136 Bets!! Does that not work for backing for horse racing? Just tried and it says the bet can't be matched but it only shows the one amount staked and not both amounts. I wanted to make a bet of £1.40 which is the profit I made on a bet a moment ago but obviously with £2 the lowest you can use to back then I can't?

Does that not work for backing for horse racing? Just tried and it says the bet can't be matched but it only shows the one amount staked and not both amounts. I wanted to make a bet of £1.40 which is the profit I made on a bet a moment ago but obviously with £2 the lowest you can use to back then I can't?
Thats me just tried with some US horse racing event. It still works fine mate. :\ Just back it with odds of 100 and £2, then when it appears unmatched, this is only the 1 amount. is there where you got to?? then adjust the £2 to whatever you want + £2 ie £3.40 for the £1.40 then when that is still unmatched, you should get 2 unmatched, 1 for £2, and one for the other amount-£2, so 140p then cancel the £2, and adjust the odds on the other 1 to odds which can be matched. is this already what youv been doing??

Thats me just tried with some US horse racing event. It still works fine mate. :\ Just back it with odds of 100 and £2, then when it appears unmatched, this is only the 1 amount. is there where you got to?? then adjust the £2 to whatever you want + £2 ie £3.40 for the £1.40 then when that is still unmatched, you should get 2 unmatched, 1 for £2, and one for the other amount-£2, so 140p then cancel the £2, and adjust the odds on the other 1 to odds which can be matched. is this already what youv been doing??
Yeah, I had the £3.40 from the off, guess that's where I was going wrong. :$ Always seen this laying and backing and under £2 but thought tonight I would try to get it working so that I understand how it is done. Will give it a go again and see what happens. :)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 136 Bets!! Thanks, just tried again and yeah it works! :nana Said that a new bet for the new amount had been submitted so that left me, as you said, to cancel the £2 bet, change the odds of the smaller bet and yeah, success! :loon So now I know how to back with under £2. I'll just have to learn how to lay for under £2 too! :) Thanks for your help mate! :ok

Thanks, just tried again and yeah it works! :nana Said that a new bet for the new amount had been submitted so that left me, as you said, to cancel the £2 bet, change the odds of the smaller bet and yeah, success! :loon So now I know how to back with under £2. I'll just have to learn how to lay for under £2 too! :) Thanks for your help mate! :ok
not a problem, glad you got it working. :clap its a very common problem, but I couldnt live without betting under £2! :lol (Especially in laying!!) laying is exactly the same as backing, except instead of using unmatchable odds of 100, use odds of 1.01 :loon

not a problem, glad you got it working. :clap its a very common problem, but I couldnt live without betting under £2! :lol (Especially in laying!!) laying is exactly the same as backing, except instead of using unmatchable odds of 100, use odds of 1.01 :loon
Reason I want under £2 too is that I know sod all about horse racing but just wanted a few quick throws of the dice to see if anything comes home. I think it just gives me a bit of interest for a while if nothing else. I'm more likely to use laying bets in future as sure my lack of knowledge of horse racing will see me still being the victim of a profit drip in to someone running a glory hunt like this and coincidentally laying every horse that I back! :wall Thanks again! :)

It's the same idea' date=' but instead of setting high odds of 100, you set them to 1.01[/quote'] Thanks for your help too mate! :ok