** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3

Friday 29 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Konyaspor v Trabzonspor (18:00GMT) 2.90 3.70 2.50 102% Details »
Hide « Konyaspor v Trabzonspor
Saturday 1 March 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Kaisimpasa SK v Gençlerbirligi SK (11:30GMT) 3.80 3.30 2.37 99% Details »
Hide « Kaisimpasa SK v Gençlerbirligi SK
Manisaspor v Istanbul BB (11:30GMT) 2.20 3.30 3.50 104% Details »
Hide « Manisaspor v Istanbul BB
Ankaragücü v Fenerbahçe (17:00GMT) 4.60 3.40 2.10 99% Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Fenerbahçe
Sunday 2 March 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaraspor v Gaziantep (11:30GMT) 2.25 3.30 3.75 101% Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Gaziantep
Caykur Rizespor v Gençlerbirligi O. (11:30GMT) 2.35 3.25 3.15 105% Details »
Hide « Caykur Rizespor v Gençlerbirligi O.
Kayserispor v Denizlispor (11:30GMT) 1.70 3.75 5.75 103% Details »
Hide « Kayserispor v Denizlispor
Bursaspor Kulübü v Sivasspor (13:00GMT) 2.80 3.25 2.50 106% Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Sivasspor
Besiktas v Galatasaray (17:00GMT) 2.50 3.20 3.05 104% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 konya-trabzon last week , i had told that trabzon plays for nothing.. and i couldnt trust that team.. and trabzon got draw from 2-0 to 2-2.. and didnt play good football.. only erdinç wont play due to suspended.. trabzon has 32 points and it is impossible trrabzon to join europen cups next season.. Tolga Zengin, Ferhat, Çağdaş, Tayfun, Mustafa, Hüseyin, Serkan (Moawad), Ayman, Gökdeniz, Umut ve Yattara konya lost last 6 matches but it doesnt show that they are bad team.. konya transfered ceyhun and theoue.. these are very important players for anatolian team.. and konya lost only 3 matches at home this season and these are beşiktaş and galatasaray.. 6-3-3 very good for anatolian team.. konya has to win that game cause konya is on the relegation zone.. Oğuzhan,Burak,Ömer,erkan, da silva,batista,yusuf, ceyhun,mustafa,veysel,murat hacıoğlu konya wins; 2.8 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 bursa-sivas i can not believe the bookies.. bookies made big mistake here.. sivas played good football before their very important players injured.. these are yasir, sedat and balili.. especially balili is the best player of this team.. and sivas lost their form.. for this match; Karim Saidi, Hayrettin Yerlikaya, Muhammed Ali, Uğur Yıldırım and Michael Petkoviç are injured.. uğur ,saidi and hayrettin wont play but muhammed and petkoviç are doubtfull.. hayrettin is very important player for defence.. sivas is very bad condition at the moment.. and sivas can not train in sivas due to bad air condition.. and thay train in the saloon.. and they wanted to train bursa is field.. and it was accepted.. bursa beat fener last week and played very impressive.. especially sinan kaloğlu scored 2 and played perfect.. bursa will have 2 missings..egemen and mustafa sarp suspended..but they can be replaced .. gutierez and ismail güldüren will replace tham..their supporters will be in the stadium.. it is very important for bursa.. last match at home, supporters werent in tha stadium due tu bursa is punishment.. it is the most difficult away in turkey bursa.. bursa straight wins; 2.7 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 kayseri-denizli (banker) kayseri is the best team of second period.. kayseri is very strong squad as anatolian team.. mehmet topuz, gökhan ünal, cangele, toledo, saidou.. and kayseri will play full squad this week.. kayseri won all of matches second period.. kayseri wanna catch sivas for european cup.. it is very important match cause sivas will go bursa away.. kayseri plays 9-2-0 at home.. denizli is very young and unexperienced team.. they have only 1 superstar yusuf şimşek wont play due to injury.. and i said this before without yusuf this team is rubbish.. kayseri(banker) ; 1.6 kayseri -1 handicap ; 2.7 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 beşiktaş-galatasaray beşiktaş defence plays awfull.. last match, rize scored 2 goals and promoted to semi final.. baki mercimek, i.toraman and gökhan zan makes lots of mistakes.. and gala has very important strikers like ümit karan, nonda and hakan şükür.. beşiktaş will miss cisse due to injury.. very important missing cause tehere is no another alternative .. delgado, ricardinho and tello will play.. but our midfield better than beşiktaş.. arda, barış, mehmet topal.. especilaly arda.. bobo, nobre and holosko wiil play for attack.. but holosko doent play good football at home cause he is very good contra attack player.. and our defence is perfect.. song, servet, sabri and volkan.. gala and fener over this league.. beşiktaşis under 1 level. gala wins; 2.7 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 last week trabzon got red card at 36th min . interesting info about tonight's match is konya has got lots od EX - trabzon players ..ex captain and one of best players of trabzon is now konya's coach ünal karaman ...ceyhun eriş ,erman özgür , yusuf kurtuluş used to play for trabzon ...so really that gonna be a tight match .. last week trabzon was very unlucky ..after the big congress in team the management team changed and that gave fresh blood to the team ... my pick for this game is straight trabzon win

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 ankaragücü-fenerbahçe fener is very bad condition at the moment.. last match, gökhan , lugano and goalkeeper volkan got red cards and they wont play this week.. at the same time, roberto carlos and maldonado are injured..but yasin, serdar and önder will replace these players.. and fener has to win cause beşiktaş-gala derby match is very big advantage.. Serdar-Önder, Yasin, Edu, Vederson- Deivid, Aurelio, Selçuk, Uğur-Alex, Kezman ankaragücü won last match but it is awfull team at the moment.. and very important 2 players wont play.. jaba is injured and krita is suspended.. krita is the best player of this team with jaba..and ankaragücü has awfull defence.. ankaragücü lost trabzon 2-0 and galatasaray 4-0.. no chance for ankaragücü. fenerbahçe straight wins; 1.9 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 kasımpaşa-gençlerbirliği gala didnt care kasımpaşa and lost.. but it doesnt show that kasımpaşa played good football.. they came our side only 1 time and scored with free kick..i expected to learn that where match will be played.. cause i heard that match will be played kasımpşaşa stadium but it is not ready and match will be played atatürk olimpiyat stadium.. gençler is very good form at the moment and if they win that match, gençler will have 30 points and they will have big advantage not to relegate.. gençler will play full squad.. mehmek çakır is back.. easy win for gençler. gençler straight wins; 2.25 bwin

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 manisa spor- istanbul b.b manisa and istanbul b.b both of them plays open football every time.. manisa has very good offencive players like ex beşiktaş player burak and brezilian refael.. and offencive midfields selçuk (scored 2 for gala) and uğur inceman.. and manisa transfered new striker targino.. but manisa defence is awfull.. manisa conceded goal every match at home.. istanbul b.b has awfull defence either.. and they have injured players for defence.. the most important player for defence metin depe is injured and istanbul b.b conceded goal every away match.. and istanbul b.b has very imortant attack players like ex gala striker necati and ex beşiktaş player ibrahim akın.. cesario and nascimento are very good brezilian strikers.. over 2.5 ; 2.00 (value) bet365

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 çaykur rize-oftaş çaykur played very impressive to beşiktaş cause rize manager erdoğan arıca didnt care turkish cup but promoted.. cause very important playsers of tis team altan, fahri, kürşat didnt play to beşiktaş but poor beşiktaş won only 1 goal different.. this week all of these players will play..and rize will play full squad.. oftaş plays good football but oftaş lost to kayseri for turkish cup and i didt like their game.. and oftaş is very comfartable place.. çaykur has to win.. çaykur rize DNB; 1.65 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 ankaraspor-gaziantep ankara has very important players like tita, de nigris and neca.. ankara plays good football at home but kayseri beat ankara last match.. but it is kayseri.. only emre aşık wont play.. he can be replaced.. gaziantep played awfull last week.. i was wrong about them cause thay idnt beat oftaş 10 men.. ankaraspor DNB; 1.55 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 Konyaspor want to win but trabzonspor not easy as they tought..I think both team will play defensive and take 1 points. konyaspor's last draw match,14 game before. I always trust stats..I think its really good time to draw.. take, under 2.5 draw GL

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3

manisa spor- istanbul b.b manisa and istanbul b.b both of them plays open football every time.. manisa has very good offencive players like ex beşiktaş player burak and brezilian refael.. and offencive midfields selçuk (scored 2 for gala) and uğur inceman.. ATTENTİON Burak and Selcuk suspenced for this match..They wont play...

if you have some reasons ' date= explain!! or be quite..
Bursa wont win this week.impossible. Here is democratik platform.this is my idea.Be relax. And Dont give false information. Bursa wont win.... My picks Bursaspor - Sivasspor: X2 Besiktas Galatasaray : Over .

are you idiot or not.. if you dont have reason' date='[b'] go away!!
you are not boss!u are not moderator,u are not a tipster! there is no difference you and me mate! and u dont have any permission to say 'u are idiot etc' .. However,Congrats.. GL:clap

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 MANİSASPOR Ufuk Şener Ãœmit Kalabane Ferhat Nizamettin Uğur Koray Targino Rafael Metin (Dalgaard) İSTANBUL BŞB. Hasagiç Mahmut Cesario Volkan Ekrem İlyas Sertan Efe Adriano İbrahim Necati both team will play offencive players.. i think we will see lots of goals..

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3 good picks my Chief :D wd mate. really good work. nice to see u try to keep alive here. btw i strongly agree about fener pick.although it is already started 1 min. ago, u can take from livebet fener as a straight winner.ofc there will be tight squeeze but team is under pressure.Last two losts in a row are making this one a " must win " game for Fener. GL for all:hope