** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3

beşiktaş-galatasaray beşiktaş defence plays awfull.. last match, rize scored 2 goals and promoted to semi final.. baki mercimek, i.toraman and gökhan zan makes lots of mistakes.. and gala has very important strikers like ümit karan, nonda and hakan şÃ¼kür.. beşiktaş will miss cisse due to injury.. very important missing cause tehere is no another alternative .. delgado, ricardinho and tello will play.. but our midfield better than beşiktaş.. arda, barış, mehmet topal.. especilaly arda.. bobo, nobre and holosko wiil play for attack.. but holosko doent play good football at home cause he is very good contra attack player.. and our defence is perfect.. song, servet, sabri and volkan.. gala and fener over this league.. beşiktaşis under 1 level. gala wins; 2.7 sportingbet
i think u should n comment on galatasaray games cause ur not objective and u make people think wrong..I agree with the Besiktas defence but we win every game home...Holosko plays good just as Nobre Besiktas 1 Gs 0 Besiktas misses lots of chances....

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 29/2-2/3

i think u should n comment on galatasaray games cause ur not objective and u make people think wrong..I agree with the Besiktas defence but we win every game home...Holosko plays good just as Nobre Besiktas 1 Gs 0 Besiktas misses lots of chances....
firstly, yes i may be an ultraslan, but i m objective about my picks.. gala played awfull .. this is the worst game of this year.. do you think that beşiktal will be champion?? i only laugh this;)