$25 k FREEROLL @ Nordicbet

stooo V2

Re: $25 k FREEROLL @ Nordicbet

These guys seem to be doing a big freeroll every monday. Last week it was 10k now its 25k. upto 10k entrants... on 2.5k at the moment. Poker starts at 7.
5200 with 40 minutes to go - so glad I spent my time getting my 10 Raked Hands last night :wall. I'd convinced myself that the $25k wouldn't be open to all without the RH.

Re: $25 k FREEROLL @ Nordicbet

You can almost cruise into the money from there. The standard of play is shocking! Any Ace is seemingly an excuse to move all-in! I'm just sitting back, and waiting for hands:dude
Same here I have gone from 1.3k up to 18.2 k Position i am now in is 121st with 907 left:hope Good luck all thats still in

Re: $25 k FREEROLL @ Nordicbet out in 164th one raise to 12k one call i go allin with AK suited for 64K one folds the other calls and shows 7-9 the one that folded says he folded 99 flop is rag J K 7 turn 7:wall:wall:wall Everyone on table going omg how you call with that muppet :rollin:rollin absolutley amazed at that call.