** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My attempt at making a steady profit every week

stewartd14

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My attempt at making a steady profit every week (+ £203.28)

Bet 30 £6 LAY Chelsea to be winning at Half Time v Fenerbahce @ 2.9 Bet 31 £12 LAY Fenerbahce to beat Chelsea @ 3.95 :hope:hope
1-0 Chelsea and went to check my bets, to my horror I find I have BACKED Fenerbahce. So Bet 31 is void - layed off to break even providing Fenerbahce dont win, :@:@:@:@:@:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: My attempt at making a steady profit every week (+ £203.28) Nice going mate on yesterday's bets. Unlucky with the fenerbahce back/lay. I've done that myself in the past and it can p*ss you right off. But i'm sure we won't be the last. Hopefully it won't do any damage. I've had a good couple of days and am nearing my first weekly total about 3 days early which suits as i'm away on friday. So i'll be well chuffed with that. Anyway good luck.

Re: My attempt at making a steady profit every week (+ £203.28) Well that was a scary wake up call. Actually ended up better with what I did than what the LAY on Fener would have cost me. But that all seems irrelevant, I was absolutely sh1tting myself when it went 1-1 and only layed off because I couldnt handle Fenerbahce getting back on top. I was tempted to let it run but just couldnt. I have never been so delighted and relieved with a £23 loss. PHEW !!!!!!!!!! :$:$

Re: My attempt at making a steady profit every week (+ £203.28) Bet 34 £2.50 LAY Avian Flew (2.45 Leicester) @ 48 Bet 35 £20 BACK Kauto Star (2.35 Aintree) @ 1.66 Bet 36 £5 LAY Ramatni (3.20 Leicester) @ 8.2 Bet 37 £3 LAY Freddys Star (3.30 Taunton) @ 26 :hope:hope

Re: My attempt at making a steady profit every week (+ £203.28) OK, a disaster of a day. Might need to look back and see why there was more success in the 1st couple of weeks. Could be due to time off work and I am selecting more bets but this is shocking. Bet 52 £26.06 BACK Moleskin (5.50 Taunton) @ 1.94 :hope:hope

Re: My attempt at making a steady profit every week (+ £203.28)

OK, a disaster of a day. Might need to look back and see why there was more success in the 1st couple of weeks. Could be due to time off work and I am selecting more bets but this is shocking.
GL for the rest of the day mate, im sure you can turn it around! :ok