Evil mixed Super Yankee

Bedlam

I have been so impressed by Evil Chris's ht/ft super yankee, that I've stolen the idea (hence the thread title) except that mine is not going to be so well structured in that I'm not going to stick with just ht/ft bets, I'm going to mix it up a bit & perhaps have the odd correct score, first goalscorer, perhaps even scorecast(anything with odds between 10.0 & 20.00). I'm going with the same staking plan as Chris with Bet365 to start with.. Hopefully smaller wins will help fund the shot at 'the big one' as Chis's system is doing. Here we go.... Thursday Matches: Bolton to draw 2-2 @ 15.0 Ebbsfleet to win 2-1 @12.0 FC Zurich/draw ht/ft @ 15.0 Berbatov Hat-Trick @ 17.0 Fiorentina to win 2-1 @ 12.0 Super Yankee @ £0.10 Total staked £2.60

Re: Evil mixed Super Yankee Cheers Hooloovoo.

Thursday Matches: Bolton to draw 2-2 @ 15.0:( Ebbsfleet to win 2-1 @12.0:clap FC Zurich/draw ht/ft @ 15.0:( Berbatov Hat-Trick @ 17.0:( Fiorentina to win 2-1 @ 12.0:( Super Yankee @ £0.10 Total staked £2.60
I nearly went with Spurs 2-1 as well, but stupidly went with Berbatov Hat-trick from that match otherwise I'd have started with a profit.

Re: Evil mixed Super Yankee Thanks for your good wishes. No luck at the weekend. Let's have a go tonight. Wednesday: AC Milan/draw @ 15.00 Celtic 2-2 Barcelona @ 17.00 Lyon/draw @ 15.00 Fenerbache 1-2 Sevilla @ 10.00 Gloucester 2-1 Team Bath @ 13.00 £2.60 staked.