** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MadnessDaily

madnesstiger

Re: MadnessDaily Hi madness, just wanted to give you a quick update. I have been following your system now for a while, carefully selecting bets with odds around 1.57, as im going for 5% in 3 attempts. A starting bank of 30.00 have now turned into 53.88 after 12 increments of 5%. :ok During this period i have only lost 1 bet (@ 1.675). I will continue with this system and bank away 30 when I reach 90, startover with 60, bank 60 when I reach 180, and so on. So if i can reach 90, after that i will be betting with pure profit.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily Excellent news HLV :clap As I have found when using this system before, it comes down to patience and discpline (and a little bit of luck!!). Once you have won back your initial bank, you are effectively playing with free money anyway. You may need to remember this point when you eventually have to use your 3rd (and last ditch) attempt to winning a bet... you must remember it is 'free' money you're playing with, and you need balls of steel! Keep us posted mate.

Re: MadnessDaily Hello madness...! Things are going very well with this system. As stated earlier, i go for 5% in 3 attempts, avg odds 1.57 Starting bank: 30 pts Bets: 19 Won: 16 Money Back: 1 Lost: 2 (not in sequence thou! :tongue2) Current bank: 65.49 pts So i have been forced to go for the heftier "attempt 2" twice, but no sweat really. Been running the system for 10 days, so basically 2 bets a day. I probably could increase the 16/19 even further by choosing bets even more carefully. It's a little struggle between patience (not my strongest virtue!) and the desire to advance quickly :)