AFL Football - NAB Cup

Re: AFL Football - NAB Cup No I haven't, but I'd imagine he's going to take a while to find his best form. 34.00 at Centrebet (not sure what top price is) but doesn't seem good enough price to me. There's pre-season thread somewhere below I think, Oscar.:ok

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AFL Football - NAB Cup Hate all these 'bells & whistles' web sites! Why couldn't Heraldsun.com.au just leave it as it was?! :puke Roos telling Mcveigh to "Go forward, just don't kick a goal" :lol Well, thank goodness for that :D. Taza would also be relieved he missed my SU spiel again. TBH, as a punter you know this sort of thing is possible in NAB, so no issue as far as I'm concerned.

Re: AFL Football - NAB Cup Na, total non-issue. Wouldn't have thought too many were on the Swannies to win...I certainly didn't think they'd get within 2-3 goals! (I did take a couple of 4.50 NBA teams this season, I'm learnin'! :D)

Re: AFL Football - NAB Cup Grand Final - AAMI Stadium Adelaide (398) $1.72 Fav. Another powerful line-up named and they match-up well against the Saints. They've found it difficult to deliver the knockout blow in the last 2 weeks, but managed to hold on in both. Will need a lift from Goodwin and McLeod, who were average last week, to get them over the line. St.Kilda (424) $2.13 Saints have won their last 2 in Adelaide against the Crows and are fielding their strongest line-up of the pre-season. Losing Hudghton isn't a big deal and Gehrig doesn't fire interstate. Hot conditions wont suit the Saints, but they have enough stoppers to curtail the Crows runners. Will be a close game, but I fancy the Crows to take the silverware. They've clearly been the best team pre-season. Those to consider for the Michael Tuck medal are Edwards and Johncock for the Crows and Sam Fisher for the Saints.

Re: AFL Football - NAB Cup Pretty good game in the end... ...I know we could start an entire thread, if not forum on commentary (Walls esp.) but he is off to another flyer... When the Crows were 20 odd points down early in the third, the question was asked if they ould score enough goals to win... No!...Was Bob's emphatic answer... ...er, should someone there have reminded them all that Adelaide were actually hosting the final because they had scored the most goals in the comp so far?? Unluck BC...those 2 super goals hurt bad.

Re: AFL Football - NAB Cup Half time they (CH. 10) gave out their predictions for the year... ...yeah, yeah, sorry, sick of repeating already (before the season even starts! :D)...but NOT ONE of the 'experts' had Sydney in the top 8... ...they ALL had Collingwood in the top 4-5 even!! WTF??!!! How?? Why?? I'm clearly missing something... ...and one thing I will actually agree on, was Michael Voss was the only one not to have Richmond for the Spoon... ...Melbourne are certainties @ 5.00, surely! ...Laughing outa-louda...as witnessed by Global's season head-to-head market, which has Richmond as 1.85 favs o beat the D's!! :lol Crows @ 1.61 to beat the Doggies is a given...2.60 to finish higher than Port wouldn't be the silliest bet either...(without having looked at a roster)