Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd

230 Mus : Los Nadis EW Got to post early as i'm in London all day so not sure about the prices but will go EW just to be safe. Impressive at the track the last twice and has the top jockey on board, clearly improving and it will take a good un to beat him around here. The Irish horse and fav beat Francheok last time so must be classy although hasnt shown anything like that before so may be overrated a tad. Los Nadis is bound to run his race, just hope enough runners stand their ground for some value.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Punch 3.05 Chelsea Harbour 0.5 pt e.w Top weight here which can be a very tough task in testing conditions but place claims at least. Goes in the ground and stays pretty well, a real GN type for which this is entered and lto in an ultra competitive race it travelled very well and looked a winner before a mistake two out which it never quite recovered from and ended up just fifth, beaten just for fourth by Point Barrow. As long as that race has not taken too much of a toll than place claims at least.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd 1.40 Fontwell - Simba Sun E/W Finished 3rd on hurdling debut just 2 lengths from today's market leader Souriceau. This was on level weights and today the fav conceding weight all around and is worth taking on. Simba Sun finished 2nd in class 2 event on soft after that ground and with 50 days break should have improved a lot for the Alan King's in form stable. Chock Thornton rides for the firs time today and this is another plus. Should give us a run for the money and has a good chance of winning. Alan King won this race 2 years ago with Blazing Bailey. I tipped it in the Fontwell thread at 3/1, but this price is gone. The SP will probably be around 5/2, but I will still take it the Cavelloman/Slapdash way E/W for a small loss if the horse just places :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Punch 3.45 Cross Country chase. Heads onthe ground is the selection here, won at the Chelt festival last year for owner McManus & surely will be heading there again. Has won off a rating of 126 & goes off 116 today. Rival Never Compromise has beaten the horse before & likes the track but i think Bolger horse will beat it today on 5lb better terms for 2.5L defeat.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Dundock 2.00 Musselburgh (EW)

Dundock Raced on soft for 1st time last time out and won by 7 lengths. Made good headway and stayed on strongly. Will be interesting over similar trip (2m 4f) or over shorter in a faster run race.
Returns to Musselburgh as a course and distance winner and is up 9lb and has the same 7lb claimer on board as for its last success. Hadn't shown much on good ground and seemed to enjoy the softer surface. The 2nd from that race - Smart Man has been 2nd again since in a class 4 race at this track. Looks like a decent ew bet at 9-1, rival Backbeat drops back in trip and may not be suited by it and current favourite Ipay Isay had a heavy fall last time out and has yet to win a race.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd 1.50 Kempton With 2 NR's, now just 10 runners for this 5f sprint handicap, Class 6. A warm fav in Radiator Rooney who won here last night but is up 6lb for that and down in trip, making it an opposable fav. There will be plenty of pace on here, and I am looking for something that will be up there but happy to sit just off the leaders so my EW bet is: Kempsey (9/1 >Betfred) - C&D winner who goes well here and in this grade over this trip. Races off same mark as lto, and falling down the weights quite a bit. Decent run lto when 3rd of 5, in class higher than this and over a trip too far (6f). Previous efforts have also been encouraging despite class / trip / mark often being unsuitable. Has ideal conditions today and a good jockey booking, racing over 5f, off its last winning mark off 58 and facing Class 6 over this trip for the first time since that very win. Only ever ran in 4 handicaps off a mark in the 50's and has won 2 of them. Great EW chance in an open race. EW

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Kempton 4.20 Bold Diva Steadied start, held up 5th, swtchd right 1f out, short of room when snatched up 1f out watched this race Bold Diva was put hard up against the rail & only finished 1 3/4 L behind Wynberg that day

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Kempton 2:50 Boy On A Swing Career debut. $125,000 yearling; plenty of appeal on pedigree and stable do have the odd first-time winner, so worth precautionary look in the market. - Racing Post Spotlight Trainer J A Osborne has only 10 runs this year but they've all done well - 2-2-2-3 (W-2-3-4). Jockey booked is T P Queally. The two wins of Osborne had Queally on board. The trainer and jockey combo brings in a form of 2-1-3-1 with the last 4 runs at this course, from Jan23 to Jan27. 3pts ew @ 16-1 totesport

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Im taking bowles on with Never Comprimise in the 3.45 at punchestown. He is a course a distance winner like heads on the ground but i just think the heavy ground will swing it in his favour (never compromise has won on heavy while NC has not) . NC has beaten HOTG twice here while HOTG has 1 victory over NC. However when the 2 last met here on heavy it was NC that prevailed so thats why im siding with him. GL All

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Kempton 16:20 Funseeker WIN well I picked this because this might be the best chance for Spencer to get a winner today :) consistent form for the horse, in form stable! so GET IN :) Anyway I took some of your picks for an E/W yankee Fontwell [ 1:40] Simba sun Musselburgh [ 2:00] Dundock Musselburgh [ 2:30] Los Nadis Kempton [ 4:20] Bold Diva (Was to NAP it, but... will surely make the frame @ least, and I took it at 6.5 in SportingBet) :hope:hope:hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd My bet of the day is : RISQUE HEIGHTS 3.20 KEMPTON(0.5E/W)..The selection looks nailed on for at least a place at odds of around 8/1.It has been given too much to do in it's last couple of outings and needs to be ridden closer to the pace.It has won over a longer trip but is sired by a top miler and with stamina doubts surrounding some of the opposition it surely must go close..:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd

Anyway I took some of your picks for an E/W yankee Fontwell [ 1:40] Simba sun :clap3rd @ 3.2 Musselburgh [ 2:00] Dundock :notworthy1st @ 8.0 Musselburgh [ 2:30] Los Nadis :clap2nd @ 5.0 Kempton [ 4:20] Bold Diva (Was to NAP it, but... will surely make the frame @ least, and I took it at 6.5 in SportingBet) :hope:hope:hope
Well well if bold diva makes the frame I cant complain :) :cow:cow:cow

M4.00 Categorical 0.5pt E/W Trainer/Jockey combo always worth looking out for north of the border and this is a young horse racing against a lot of exposed horses, might just have some improvement to get in the shake up.
:clap 1st!

Punch 3.05 Chelsea Harbour 0.5 pt e.w Top weight here which can be a very tough task in testing conditions but place claims at least. Goes in the ground and stays pretty well' date=' a real GN type for which this is entered and lto in an ultra competitive race it travelled very well and looked a winner before a mistake two out which it never quite recovered from and ended up just fifth, beaten just for fourth by Point Barrow. As long as that race has not taken too much of a toll than place claims at least.[/quote'] some big winners in here today :clap 10/1 well done Woody

Kempton 16:20 Funseeker WIN :wall UNPL well I picked this because this might be the best chance for Spencer to get a winner today :) consistent form for the horse, in form stable! so GET IN :) Anyway I took some of your picks for an E/W yankee Fontwell [ 1:40] Simba sun :clap3rd @ 3.2 Musselburgh [ 2:00] Dundock :notworthy1st @ 8 Musselburgh [ 2:30] Los Nadis :clap2nd @ 5.0 Kempton [ 4:20] Bold Diva :clap3rd @ 6.5(Was to NAP it, but... will surely make the frame @ least, and I took it at 6.5 in SportingBet) :hope:hope:hope
My NAP unplaced but all others get there! :clap

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 3rd Summary Overall, the best day this year in ATR, and BBotD didn't disappoint either. Of the 14 bets placed in here, 6 returns showing an excellent profit overall. 3 winners, all at really good prices, with WoodyTHFC having Chelsea Harbour at 10/1, Hoprock on Categorical at 7/1 and a 13/2 winner for Mowgli in the shape of Dundock. The other 3 were placed, RussP having Kempsey at 8/1 beaten a head, BillyHills on Los Nadis at 2/1 and Mileni on Simba Sun also at 2/1. More days like this, and we'll all be rich. 43% strike rate