** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PuntersLounge team up with PokerTrillion

GaF

Re: PuntersLounge team up with PokerTrillion I've started playing on this site which I found through this forum! I notice not many aussie's on there yet! Once traffic picks up hopefully it will be easier to get a sit'n'go going! I love the deep stack multi table tournaments! A suggestion maybe would be to run a promotion for say $10 sit n gos such as the valentines day promotion I saw briefly with a points system for 1st 2nds and 3rds over a period of time. This might encourage greater participation! Cheers :-)

Re: PuntersLounge team up with PokerTrillion The site is a part of the Boss network, which is pretty big, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting games, unless you're playing at quite a high level.... Though I think there is quite a strong European emphasis, so probably harder in the evening for you....

Re: PuntersLounge team up with PokerTrillion

To play in the €2500 New players freeroll, you must have raked one hand in any of the preceeding 40 days before the game starts. On 1st of the month, all players who opened an account will be emailed the password. Check your settings under profile enable you to receive email. Thanks Col
has anyone had the e-mail yet:unsure got some raked hands in on friday night and my profile is enabled for e-mail.

Re: PuntersLounge team up with PokerTrillion The email will go out tomorrow - I think I said the 1st, but didnt realise it was a weekend! Dont forget our Trillion Treat this and every Thursday (1830)- €109 entry with €5k added. Got a feeling there will be less than 20 runners for the 1st one - so massive value. There are daily €5 sats also at 1830 if you don't want to spend the €109. Best Col