Punters Lounge Online Poker Series II (PLOPS II) - GazBlades wins Bracelet

GaF

BOOTY468x60.gif Are you ready to join Dave488 and the croc in the PL History Books?
plopsbraceletzn8.gifPLOPS Punters Lounge Online Poker Series Bracelet Members who received this award: 2 Dave488, the croc(BPP)
Have you won a bracelet yet? Here's another chance.... What: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series II Where: Virgin When: Sunday 20th April 19:00 GMT Buy In: €50 + €5 Structure: The structure will be 5000 starting chips with 20 minute blinds Added to Prize Pool: A seat to the Live Virgin Festival after Newcastle - details TBC Unregistering: You will be able to unregister from the final if you qualify but are are unable to play and you will receive tournament credits to the value of the buy in. Passwords: These are the same as for the last PLOPS series - please PM if you need to be reminded. Satellites: €5+50c buy in with 1 in 11 qualifying for PLOPS II Main Event. 1 Seat is guaranteed for each sat. Structure will be 1500 starting chips and 12 minute blinds Tuesday 5th February 20:00 GMT (This clashes with PL Exclusive Virgin Festival game, my error :$, so will not be a focus game) Monday 11th February 20:00 GMT Sunday 17th February 20:00 GMT Saturday 23rd February 20:00 GMT Friday 29th February 20:00 GMT Thursday 6th March 20:00 GMT Tuesday 11th March 20:00 GMT Monday 17th March 20:00 GMT Sunday 23rd March 20:00 GMT Saturday 29th March 20:00 GMT Friday 4th April 20:00 GMT Thursday 10th April 20:00 GMT Qualifiers Red_Fear1 Adetrick pl---GaF GpdDelusio hornet01 Drousy uberpl1 Scaramoosh Milber Washman JulioArca Miss Pene PLJolly67 Falconni

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series II (PLOPS II) Yes you can still play - if you get a duplicate seat you get the monetary value (to be honest - I'm not certain - it MAY be in tournament credits) - if you unregister from your first seat win, then it is definitely tournament credits and not cash.

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series II (PLOPS II) Well done Mad Duke - Qualifier number 8 :clap :clap :clap

Hi nokinjv - sorry only just seen your post - requesting passwords to PL exclusive games on the forum is fine (though we cannot promise that we'll necessarily give you the password straight away - depending on the "rules" of entry for each game) - but thankyou for taking the time to read the forum and for amending your post when not sure :-) Stick around the forum, participate in the community and we'll look forward to meeting you at the tbles in all the PL exclusive games.

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series II (PLOPS II) hello again can i get password for tomorrow satelite ? btw if you will send it by PW how can i check private msg on this forum cant find link in menu and in control panel when i chose personal messages i can see only $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered. but im loged...

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series II (PLOPS II)

hello again can i get password for tomorrow satelite ? btw if you will send it by PW how can i check private msg on this forum cant find link in menu and in control panel when i chose personal messages i can see only $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered. but im loged...
you cannot use pms until you have 50 posts but the moderators can still pm you.:ok