1. 1.

• yes please
    • no thanks, will not be playing/attending

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Newcastle Festival - PL exclusive

still atleast I can hold my head up high knowing my kk was beat by Runadrum's AA:sad.
you can, not 'cos my AA but anyone's not that I could play AA in the BB any differently but I am on a bit of a confidence trip at the moment pity it can't last - never does, does it ! :ok

Guest gazza271

Congratulations Runadrum' date='slapdash and Football-Tipper, seats at the Virgin Newcastle Festival :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap[/quote'] Guys, I've just spoken to Ted and he said the Virgin team are out in Gibralter at the moment and dont have the Newcastle Itinery to hand. He knows who the qualifiers are and said dont panic if you dont hear from them for a couple of days :ok

forgive my Ignorance but where is the option to Vote ??
:welcome to PL Dave The poll closed as the 1st tourney was a few weeks ago and you had to be a member before the anouncement was made that we were having the added seats tourneys (can a mod confirm?) Stick around tho mate, you proabably know most of us anyway!:ok

sounds good' date=' let the password roll[/quote'] :welcomeshades i was on your starting table in birmingham,well done for your final table:ok unfortunately due to problems with a few people who have ruined previous games the forum usually only lets members play who joined before the date the game is posted,as i'm sure a mod will confirm. stick around and you will be eligible for loads of exclusive games like this and also plenty of other great strategy and poker info in general.

I know I'm a newbie, but can I have the password please? Thanks - Honeymonster
:welcome to PL honeymonster, think is was on same table as you in WPT GUKPT freeroll tonight, stick around and contribute and there will be more great value added tournies just around the corner.:ok