• 20:00 BetonBet $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 20:10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:15 32Red AstonVillavNewcastle Directors Box Tickets
    • 20:15 Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy - â?¬70 Added
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21:40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • TBC Betfair/BadBeat Dream Team III

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 28th January** no poker for me tonight, just finnished the long set of shifts this morning and now off for a few days :nana:nana:nana:nana but sister emigrated to Canada and few years ago and is back for a visit so a few :beer:beer:beer:beer are in order :ok GL all and may you're games be profitable :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 28th January**

FFS i'm going to have to set up a Nordic account as there's some random obsession with it on here it seems.
Nade, let me know how you get on setting up account, i had so much trouble and the b'stards dont want my money unless i give them id, which i wont email them.

Nade' date=' let me know how you get on setting up account, i had so much trouble and the b'stards dont want my money unless i give them id, which i wont email them.[/quote'] I set up a new account a couple of months ago...I deposited funds there throught moneybookers....never asked me for i.d. It seems very strange

no poker for me tonight, just finnished the long set of shifts this morning and now off for a few days :nana:nana:nana:nana but sister emigrated to Canada and few years ago and is back for a visit so a few :beer:beer:beer:beer are in order :ok GL all and may you're games be profitable :ok
Does she play poker too? I think i know her! Just kidding .:lol Have fun!!!

Nade' date=' let me know how you get on setting up account, i had so much trouble and the b'stards dont want my money unless i give them id, which i wont email them.[/quote'] All went well. Don't have a credit card so just went through Neteller - banged £20 in there, went back on Nordic transferred it straight away and i'm playing now :ok Username is 27Nade

Nade' date=' let me know how you get on setting up account, i had so much trouble and the b'stards dont want my money unless i give them id, which i wont email them.[/quote'] 20070429fantomasdc9.jpg us Dartford boys dont normally have a problem, they must have heard you're a dodgy character :lol:lol:lol

FFS i'm going to have to set up a Nordic account as there's some random obsession with it on here it seems.
If playing $25,000 freerolls with 1600 odd entrants (so far) is an obsession, then I'm obsessed ;) Last week I decided to get my raked hand for some reason on the $1/$2 NL tables (easily the highest limit I've ever sat down at...) Made a small profit... This week decided to do the same for my 10 raked hands - got 6 so far (before the table broke up) - $28 up - certainly getting the adrenelin going like poker hasn't for me for a while :loon

If playing $25,000 freerolls with 1600 odd entrants (so far) is an obsession, then I'm obsessed ;) Last week I decided to get my raked hand for some reason on the $1/$2 NL tables (easily the highest limit I've ever sat down at...) Made a small profit... This week decided to do the same for my 10 raked hands - got 6 so far (before the table broke up) - $28 up - certainly getting the adrenelin going like poker hasn't for me for a while :loon
Aye, i only noticed the value after i signed up :loon The cash tables seem so beatable even at the 25/50 level and think i'll definitely be taking up playing them on here i think - only problem is i've uber sucked at cash so far this year for some reason things haven't clicked so have been looking for a fresh place to play and Nordic seems a good place to get the confidence back ;) :ok "Last week I decided to get my raked hand for some reason on the $1/$2 NL tables (easily the highest limit I've ever sat down at...) Made a small profit..." :dude - Aren't you the same person who was bricking himself at something like the 5/10c level on virgin? From the little i played on $1/2 i just found you've gotta keep a cooler head to bluff people playing with scared money, likewise i made a small profit at that level but hopefully be the end of the year i'll be playing there more regularly!

Re: **Poker Monday 28th January** I deposited $35 on Nordic, lost $12 at the 5/10c level through being an uber donk- then realised you need to play at 25/50 at least for raked hands - went on there with my last $20 and made $55 - not bad brucey bonus before the MTT :ok GL to all of us :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 28th January** i really dont get the cheapskates ban from being focus game when we allow raked hands games to be played with very little notice! someone could get their raked hands and be in profit, someone may lose a load, yet its considered ok! also giving 2 hrs notice is a nightmare for people who work how about any more raked hands games are selected in advance to give people a chance?

i really dont get the cheapskates ban from being focus game when we allow raked hands games to be played with very little notice! someone could get their raked hands and be in profit, someone may lose a load, yet its considered ok! also giving 2 hrs notice is a nightmare for people who work how about any more raked hands games are selected in advance to give people a chance?
There wasn't ever really any doubt it would be the focus game though was there? I could have told you a week ago it was pretty certain to be focus :unsure ......

i really dont get the cheapskates ban from being focus game when we allow raked hands games to be played with very little notice! someone could get their raked hands and be in profit, someone may lose a load, yet its considered ok! also giving 2 hrs notice is a nightmare for people who work how about any more raked hands games are selected in advance to give people a chance?
Totally agree with Morls here - we can have focus games that people are unable to play - (Virgin Weekly thingy) yet not a Rebuy. Whats the point putting it in the poll if its not eliglible ?? Also surely the rebuy 'rule' came from when the game was selected by a single person - not now its open to a democratic vote.