32Red BTB - Beat the Babes! - Saturday 9:30pm

McG

I was looking through the forum for Saturday's BTB event, and there are some extra bounties. In addition to the usual $150, $100 and $75 for the previous week's 1-2-3, there are some additional bounties if you knock out 1 or more of the 32 Red babes 1 Babe - $10 2 Babes - £25 3 Babes - $75 4 Babes - $200 5 Babes - $500 6 Babes - $1500 7 Babes - $3200 The 7 Babes themselves, Amanda, Carrie, Hannah, Izzy, Kerry, Rachel & Susan (Initial letters are an anagram of ASK RICH, by the way) are already reg'd. :ok I had intended to play this one very tightly, but I might have a pop at seeing how I go with a few Babes :loon

Re: 32Red BTB - Beat the Babes! - Saturday 9:30pm Hiya McG....my other half discovered the extra bounties earlier...should be an interesting game. Hmmmmmmmm...I can see that I am going to come out of this game very very rich 2nite...by the time I have knocked out the seven babes and won!!!! LOL...in my dreams. GL for 2night all of ya.

Re: 32Red BTB - Beat the Babes! - Saturday 9:30pm Hey pernova ..... you sound really stupid , totally unable to think off an anagram :tongue2 ..... I need an anagram of your name to sum you up ..... ummmmmmmmmm ........ i know ....... avonrep :rollin footnote :- apologises to avongirl :spank ...... (all avon reps are actually extremely clever) ...... it was just a pop to knock pernova off her game :tongue2

Re: 32Red BTB - Beat the Babes! - Saturday 9:30pm

Hey pernova ..... you sound really stupid , totally unable to think off an anagram :tongue2 ..... I need an anagram of your name to sum you up ..... ummmmmmmmmm ........ i know ....... avonrep :rollin footnote :- apologises to avongirl :spank ...... (all avon reps are actually extremely clever) ...... it was just a pop to knock pernova off her game :tongue2
Who's going to tell him? :unsure

Re: 32Red BTB - Beat the Babes! - Saturday 9:30pm

hold on Mc till i get on your table
Too late m8 - sucked out on hen earlier, so only fair that he called my all-in against 2 limpers from the BB with AKs, and his Q4o found a 2nd queen on the river - $75 to hen - glad it went to a fellow PL'er - 4 of the fcuking vultures on my table at the end. I've decided that being a bounty is not all cracked up to be when you're dealt poor cards. Being unable to steal reduced my chip-winning potential by over 92.3% :loon