NHL betting system

JCtips

Re: NHL betting system

Great work JC. Where do you get the consensus numbers?? Thanx
Thanks much Benko77. I actually get it from a couple of sites but like I wrote in the introduction of the system, there are plenty out there who offer this info. I'm not sure if I can mention them here, so if you can't find this kind of info easily send me a PM and I'll send you what I use. :cheers JC

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL betting system My picks for today including OT: Atlanta-Pittsburgh - Atlanta (1.91); Minnesota-Anaheim - Minnesota (1.83); Florida-Buffalo - Buffalo (2.10); Detroit-Phoenix - Phoenix (3.70); Colorado-Chicago - Colorado (1.71); Calgary-SJ - Calgary (1.73); Good luck! JC

I guess you're not posting tonight but think I see where you'd be going in any case. Tell me, have you ever considered or tracked how totals would do following this line of thought?
Hi happygooner. I did post but it was a crazy day for me so I didn't have the time before...sorry about that. Today we actually have a few (Atlanta, Minnesota, COlorado and Calgary) small "home favorites", let's see how it goes. Funny thing you asked that. I follow a complete different approach for the totals in the NHL but I'm building my database and maybe in the future I'll have enough data to start something similar for the totals (not yet). Rule of thumb for me regarding the totals in the NHL: when the total is set at "5" only bet if I'm very sure about it (and still miss a lot of those bets, of course) as from the data I have collected the "Total 5" in the NHL seems to be some kind of a "sucker bet" (hundreds of games and always around the 50% mark in terms of overs/unders, meaning the bookies really know what they're doing with this total...and at 50% of the action on each side they're sure to have a nice profit in the long term...). :cheers JC

Hi happygooner. I did post but it was a crazy day for me so I didn't have the time before...sorry about that. Today we actually have a few (Atlanta, Minnesota, COlorado and Calgary) small "home favorites", let's see how it goes. Funny thing you asked that. I follow a complete different approach for the totals in the NHL but I'm building my database and maybe in the future I'll have enough data to start something similar for the totals (not yet). Rule of thumb for me regarding the totals in the NHL: when the total is set at "5" only bet if I'm very sure about it (and still miss a lot of those bets, of course) as from the data I have collected the "Total 5" in the NHL seems to be some kind of a "suker bet" (hundreds of games and always around the 50% mark in terms of overs/unders, meaning the bookies really know what they're doing with this total...and at 50% of the action on each side they're sure to have a nice profit in the long term...). :cheers JC
Yeah I noticed alot of games hovering around that mark. Anyway I got Chicago looking at contrarion numbers so fingers crossed for one of us. Will be interested to see/read your continued thoughts. Gl to us:ok

Yeah I noticed alot of games hovering around that mark. Anyway I got Chicago looking at contrarion numbers so fingers crossed for one of us. Will be interested to see/read your continued thoughts. Gl to us:ok

My picks for today including OT: Atlanta-Pittsburgh - Atlanta (1.91); won Minnesota-Anaheim - Minnesota (1.83); won Florida-Buffalo - Buffalo (2.10); won Detroit-Phoenix - Phoenix (3.70); lost Colorado-Chicago - Colorado (1.71); won Calgary-SJ - Calgary (1.73);won Good luck! JC
Great day yesterday :ok! And the only loss came in a game where Phoenix was ahead most of the game and ended up losing 3-2...still, it was GREAT! JC

Re: NHL betting system My picks for today including OT: NYI-LA - LA (2.24); Philadelphia-NYR - NYR (2.30); Washington-Montreal - Washington (1.89); Carolina-Toronto - Toronto (2.45); Ottawa-Boston - Boston (2.78); TB-Vancouver - TB (1.98); Nashville-Columbus - Columbus (2.32); Good luck! JC

Excellent results yesterday (and overall since the 'comeback') best of luck with tonights picks :ok
I do believe yet more congrats are in order' date=' great going again tonight :cow[/quote'] Thanks much Darth Nader :ok! Yeah, if I keep up like this my bookies are going to kick me out soon :rollin... ...well, this season has been GREAT so far and when I started posting the system here, by coincidence, nothing seemed to go well for a couple of weeks... ...nothing like a couple of days off, be patient, disciplined and not chase our losses. I believe in this system and expected to get back on track (looks like I did that :D). Still, every punter and every system has its ups and downs so I'll just keep it cool because there will be "rainy days" along the way... :cheers JC

My picks for today including OT: NYI-LA - LA (2.24); won Philadelphia-NYR - NYR (2.30);won Washington-Montreal - Washington (1.89);won Carolina-Toronto - Toronto (2.45); lost Ottawa-Boston - Boston (2.78);won TB-Vancouver - TB (1.98);won Nashville-Columbus - Columbus (2.32); lost Good luck! JC
Another very good day yesterday :ok!

Re: NHL betting system My picks for today including OT: NJ-NYR - NYR (2.50); Florida-Vancouver - Florida (1.81); Atlanta-Buffalo - Buffalo (1.74); Detroit-Colorado - Colorado (3.50); STL-Anaheim - STL (2.16); Edmonton-Dallas - Edmonton (2.22); Good luck! JC

Re: NHL betting system I'll have no availability tomorrow until late in the day so I'll leave my pick (taking my chaces here as there's little data yet) for the 1st game of the day including OT: SJ-Chicago - Chicago - Chicago (3.00) Good luck! JC

great tips man!
Thanks JJ_68 :ok!
My picks for today including OT: NJ-NYR - NYR (2.50); won Florida-Vancouver - Florida (1.81);won Atlanta-Buffalo - Buffalo (1.74);lost Detroit-Colorado - Colorado (3.50);lost STL-Anaheim - STL (2.16);won Edmonton-Dallas - Edmonton (2.22);lost Good luck! JC
Another day with a profit (small but a profit). JC

I'll have no availability tomorrow until late in the day so I'll leave my pick (taking my chaces here as there's little data yet) for the 1st game of the day including OT: SJ-Chicago - Chicago - Chicago (3.00) Good luck! JC
The rest of my picks for today including OT: Boston-Detroit - Boston (2.30); Toronto-Ottawa - Toronto (2.15); NJ-LA - LA (2.70); Philadelphia-Anaheim - Anaheim (2.31); Washington-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.78); Columbus-Minnesota - Columbus (2.15); Pittsburgh-Carolina - Carolina (2.08); TB-Florida - Florida (2.53); Nashville-Phoenix - Phoenix (2.45); STL-Colorado - STL (1.76); Calgary-Dallas - Dallas (2.48); Good luck! JC

I'll have no availability tomorrow until late in the day so I'll leave my pick (taking my chaces here as there's little data yet) for the 1st game of the day including OT: SJ-Chicago - Chicago - Chicago (3.00) lost Good luck! JC
The rest of my picks for today including OT: Boston-Detroit - Boston (2.30);lost Toronto-Ottawa - Toronto (2.15);won NJ-LA - LA (2.70);lost Philadelphia-Anaheim - Anaheim (2.31);lost Washington-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.78);won Columbus-Minnesota - Columbus (2.15);lost Pittsburgh-Carolina - Carolina (2.08);lost TB-Florida - Florida (2.53);won Nashville-Phoenix - Phoenix (2.45);lost STL-Colorado - STL (1.76);lost Calgary-Dallas - Dallas (2.48);won Good luck! JC
Had a profit overall (including my over/under bets) yesterday in the NHL but a loss with the system (can´t win everyday of course)...still, 2 games were decided in OT/SO and lost both (Chicago and Phoenix). Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose these...they had nice odds. Luck evens itself out in the long run, so better luck today. :cheers JC

Re: NHL betting system Had a sudden emergency and couldn't post before. Here are my picks for today with the NJ-Pittsburgh already in the 2nd period: NJ-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.70); Colorado-Phoenix - Phoenix (2.30); Edmonton-Calgary - Edmonton (2.21); Good luck! JC

JCtips' date=' can you sum up your plays and post details how it looks according to units or money?[/quote'] Here it is Tommy in units so far this season (not fully updated): Betting % Home Away Total

50% -0,74 +4,84 +4,10

45% +3,92 +3,65 +7,57

40% -1,22 +8,78 +7,56

35% +4,04 -2,21 +1,83

30% +2,73 -0,80 +1,93

25% +4,34 +2,28 +6,62

20% +2,75 +6,07 +8,82

15% +1,03 +3,31 +4,34

10% -0,13 +2,41 +2,28

Totals = +16,72 +28,33 +45,05

:cheers JC

Here it is Tommy in units so far this season (not fully updated): Betting % Home Away Total

50% -0,74 +4,84 +4,10

45% +3,92 +3,65 +7,57

40% -1,22 +8,78 +7,56

35% +4,04 -2,21 +1,83

30% +2,73 -0,80 +1,93

25% +4,34 +2,28 +6,62

20% +2,75 +6,07 +8,82

15% +1,03 +3,31 +4,34

10% -0,13 +2,41 +2,28

Totals = +16,72 +28,33 +45,05

:cheers JC
Well, it doesn't come out in the correct format. Anyway, bottom line is +45 units so far this season. :cheers JC

Re: NHL betting system My picks for today including OT: Boston-Buffalo - Buffalo (2.01); NYI-Anaheim - NYI (2.38); NYR-LA - LA (2.90); Atlanta-Philadelphia - Atlanta (2.23); Columbus-Washington - Columbus (1.82); Toronto-Florida - Florida (2.30); Montreal-Ottawa - Montreal (1.76); Carolina-Nashville - Carolina (2.30); Minnesota-Detroit - Minnesota (2.20); STL-TB - TB (2.12); Dallas-Vancouver - Vancouver (2.25); Calgary-Phoenix - Calgary (1.62); Good luck! JC