NHL betting system

JCtips

Re: NHL betting system

Hi JC Don't know if you got my pm. Are you really just fading the public on all of these? Phenix & Atlanta seem to be fairly split but then maybe i'm looking in the wrong place. Which sites do you get the betting concensus from for these?
Hi happygooner. There are several sites on the www that supply this information free of charge. I'm not really sure I can mention any other sites in here and I just replied to your PM mentioning the ones I use more often. :cheers JC

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picks for today including OT: Boston-Toronto - Toronto (odd at 2.19); won Washington-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.32); lost Atlanta-Montreal - Atlanta (1.93); lost Ottawa-Carolina - Carolina (2.89); lost Detroit-Vancouver - Vancouver (2.74); lost Nashville-Anaheim - Nashville (2.10); lost Phoenix-Columbus - Phoenix (1.83);lost SJ-Dallas - Dallas (2.53); won Good luck! JC
Had a good day overall in the NHL (including my O/U picks) but not so good picking the winners. Of all the games, 4 were decided in OT/SO and I only won 1 of those...sometimes you have more luck than others, better luck today. JC

Re: NHL betting system My picks for today including OT: NJ-Florida - Florida (odd at 2.75); Carolina-Edmonton - Carolina (1.67); Buffalo-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.63); Pittsburgh-TB - TB (2.60); Minnesota-Anhaiem - Anhaiem (2.33); Colorado-Chicago - Colorado (1.68); Calgary-LA - LA (2.74); Good luck! JC

My picks for today including OT: NJ-Florida - Florida (odd at 2.75); won Carolina-Edmonton - Carolina (1.67);won Buffalo-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.63); lost Pittsburgh-TB - TB (2.60);won Minnesota-Anhaiem - Anhaiem (2.33);won Colorado-Chicago - Colorado (1.68);lost Calgary-LA - LA (2.74);lost Good luck! JC
Nice profit yesterday :ok! JC

As NHL has the same type of lines and the basis is on value of odds as opposed to winning percentages, I wondered if you'd tried this with baseball? May be worth a go when it comes around you think?
As they're both (NHL and MLB) "moneyline" sports, that's a very good point you got there happygooner :ok! I did tried it last season in the MLB but it had far too many ups and downs for my taste when compared to the NHL...still, when I stopped (like half way through the season) I was up +6.5 units. I will look into it again this MLB season... :cheers JC

My first picks for today including OT: Boston-NYR - Boston (odd at 2.10); Dallas-Columbus - Columbus (2.42); STL-Nashville - Nashville (2.11); Good luck! JC
So far so good :ok...here are the rest of my picks for today: Toronto-Buffalo - Toronto (1.77); Montreal-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.60); Ottawa-TB - TB (2.70); NYI-Philadelphia - Philadelphia (1.85); Washington-Florida - Washington (1.60); Phoenix-Chicago - Phoenix (1.56); Vancouver-LA - LA (2.95); SJ-Detroit - SJ (2.09); Good luck! JC

My first picks for today including OT: Boston-NYR - Boston (odd at 2.10); won Dallas-Columbus - Columbus (2.42); lost STL-Nashville - Nashville (2.11); won Good luck! JC
So far so good :ok...here are the rest of my picks for today: Toronto-Buffalo - Toronto (1.77);won Montreal-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.60);won Ottawa-TB - TB (2.70);won NYI-Philadelphia - Philadelphia (1.85);won Washington-Florida - Washington (1.60);won Phoenix-Chicago - Phoenix (1.56);lost Vancouver-LA - LA (2.95);won SJ-Detroit - SJ (2.09);lost Good luck! JC
A GREAT day yesterday with over 6 units profit :ok! Not getting carried away here, just like I don't get depressed when things don't go well...it's a long term thing not a short term one ;). Today is another day... :cheers JC

My first picks for today including OT: Atlanta-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.20); Dallas-Anaheim - Anaheim (1.88); NJ-Toronto - Toronto (2.93); Good luck! JC
The rest of my picks for today including OT: Philadelphia-Ottawa - Philadelphia (1.69); Colorado-Columbus - Columbus (2.28); Good luck! JC

My first picks for today including OT: NYI-Carolina - Carolina (2.14); Phoenix-Buffalo - Phoenix (1.98); Nashville-STL - STL (2.15); Good luck! JC
The rest of my picks for today: Pittsburgh-Washington - Pittsburgh (1.85); Vancouver-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.19); Good luck! JC

My first picks for today including OT: NYI-Carolina - Carolina (2.14); won Phoenix-Buffalo - Phoenix (1.98); won Nashville-STL - STL (2.15); lost Good luck! JC
The rest of my picks for today: Pittsburgh-Washington - Pittsburgh (1.85); lost Vancouver-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.19); won Good luck! JC
Another day with a profit :ok! JC

Re: NHL betting system My picks for today including OT: NYR-Atlanta - Atlanta (odd at 2.57); Philadelphia-NJ - NJ (2.23); Carolina-NYI - NYI (2.48); Montreal-Boston - Boston (2.55); TB-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.37); Florida-Ottawa - Florida (2.24); Dallas-Columbus - Columbus (2.42); Colorado-Nashville - Nashville (2.28); Calgary-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.45); LA-Detroit - LA (2.75); SJ-Chicago - Chicago (2.96); Good luck! JC

My picks for today including OT: NYR-Atlanta - Atlanta (odd at 2.57); lost Philadelphia-NJ - NJ (2.23); won Carolina-NYI - NYI (2.48);won Montreal-Boston - Boston (2.55);lost TB-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.37);lost Florida-Ottawa - Florida (2.24);won Dallas-Columbus - Columbus (2.42);won Colorado-Nashville - Nashville (2.28);won Calgary-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.45);lost LA-Detroit - LA (2.75);lost SJ-Chicago - Chicago (2.96);lost Good luck! JC
Small profit yesterday but still a profit :ok! JC

Re: NHL betting system Looks like a productive system you have found here JC!:ok Seems like you have solved the way to get a profit in the nhl... Have to say that I still believe in deep research, but your system shows that it could be done otherwise, at least until now. Best of luck to you and congrats on the oscar by the way...:ok

Looks like a productive system you have found here JC!:ok Seems like you have solved the way to get a profit in the nhl... Have to say that I still believe in deep research, but your system shows that it could be done otherwise, at least until now. Best of luck to you and congrats on the oscar by the way...:ok
Hi Damien Marek. Thanks much for your kind words both regarding the system and the Oscar won. This has certainly been a great system in terms of return for me so far this season in the NHL. :cheers JC

Not a good day yesterday. Today is another day. JC
Hi JC, I played Washington also as public was on the other side. Did you just not manage to get on time to post this one or was there/is there a specific reason why you would have layed off? Just trying to get an understanding of whether I was looking at things correctly.

Hi JC, I played Washington also as public was on the other side. Did you just not manage to get on time to post this one or was there/is there a specific reason why you would have layed off? Just trying to get an understanding of whether I was looking at things correctly.
Hi happygooner. You were correct :ok. The only reason was that I was away all day yesterday and only arrived home after the game had already started...so I couldn't post that one. Today, I'll have little availability again so I'll post earlier than usual (please note that in certain games the public favs might change because of that)...I like to look at the stats around 20:30h or 21:00h and place the bets at that time but that's not possible today. My picks for today including OT: Boston-NYI - NYI (2.24) NJ-Montreal - Montreal (2.37) Philadelphia-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.69); Washington-Toronto - Toronto (2.29); TB-Ottawa - TB (2.20); Florida-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.28); Chicago-Columbus - Columbus (2.10); Dallas-Buffalo - Buffalo (2.34); Colorado-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.06); Phoenix-Nashville - Phoenix (1.86); LA-Anaheim - LA (2.34); SJ-STL - STL (2.83); Good luck! JC

Hi happygooner. You were correct :ok. The only reason was that I was away all day yesterday and only arrived home after the game had already started...so I couldn't post that one. Today, I'll have little availability again so I'll post earlier than usual (please note that in certain games the public favs might change because of that)...I like to look at the stats around 20:30h or 21:00h and place the bets at that time but that's not possible today. My picks for today including OT: Boston-NYI - NYI (2.24) NJ-Montreal - Montreal (2.37) Philadelphia-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.69); Washington-Toronto - Toronto (2.29); TB-Ottawa - TB (2.20); Florida-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.28); Chicago-Columbus - Columbus (2.10); Dallas-Buffalo - Buffalo (2.34); Colorado-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.06); Phoenix-Nashville - Phoenix (1.86); LA-Anaheim - LA (2.34); SJ-STL - STL (2.83); Good luck! JC
My last bet for today (data was not available earlier on) including OT: NYR-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.88) JC

Both Edmonton game & Phoenix game were pretty even when I looked at it so layed off. Played Atlanta though:( Still not too bad and LA nicely up. You looking at a profitable night or just break even?
Hi happygooner. That's why I like to look at the data around 21:00h GMT...I use that time (more or less but always aroud that time) everyday when possible. The data will change a bit during the day. Yesterday I had to post much earlier than usual and because of that I lost one bet that otherwise I would have won (Washington-Toronto, when I saw the data around midnight...) but I knew I was taking a bit of more risk than usual... Still, won both Edmonton and Phoenix (games that were pretty even), so I can't complain :). Overall had over 2 units profit last night so it was a good day :ok. :cheers JC

My picks for today including OT: Boston-NYI - NYI (2.24) lost NJ-Montreal - Montreal (2.37) won Philadelphia-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.69);lost Washington-Toronto - Toronto (2.29);lost TB-Ottawa - TB (2.20);lost Florida-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.28);won Chicago-Columbus - Columbus (2.10);won Dallas-Buffalo - Buffalo (2.34);won Colorado-Minnesota - Minnesota (2.06);won Phoenix-Nashville - Phoenix (1.86);won LA-Anaheim - LA (2.34);won SJ-STL - STL (2.83);lost Good luck! JC
My last bet for today (data was not available earlier on) including OT: NYR-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.88)lost JC
Another good day :ok! JC

Old clever JC :)
Thanks modo :lol :ok! It works fine for me, I'm just trying to make a contribution... Here are my picks for today including OT: Boston-Nashville - Nashville (2.10); NJ-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.78); NYI-Ottawa - NYI (2.30); Philadelphia-LA - LA (2.81); Carolina-NYR - Carolina (1.99); Columbus-Phoenix - Phoenix (2.32); TB-Buffalo - Buffalo (1.89); Toronto-STL -Toronto (1.89); Montreal-Washington - Washington (2.59); Edmonton-SJ - Edmonton (2.31); Vancouver-Dallas - Dallas (1.91); Good luck! JC

Thanks modo :lol :ok! It works fine for me, I'm just trying to make a contribution... Here are my picks for today including OT: Boston-Nashville - Nashville (2.10);lost NJ-Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh (2.78); won NYI-Ottawa - NYI (2.30); lost Philadelphia-LA - LA (2.81);lost Carolina-NYR - Carolina (1.99); won Columbus-Phoenix - Phoenix (2.32);won TB-Buffalo - Buffalo (1.89);won Toronto-STL -Toronto (1.89);lost Montreal-Washington - Washington (2.59);lost Edmonton-SJ - Edmonton (2.31);lost Vancouver-Dallas - Dallas (1.91);won Good luck! JC
Yesterday's results...