Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System

alense

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 5-8 +12.4 New Bank: 1012.4 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 13-1 +120.8 New Bank: 1120.8 System 2b Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 0-2 -21.20 New Bank: 978.80 @ Chris3b, it would not work for soccer in its current format. I think it would be very difficult to adapt it for another sport.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 1 plays: New Jersey o Charlotte 11.50pts @ 1.87 System 2b plays: Milwaukee +5.5 o Philadelphia 10pts @ 2.00 Indiana +8 o Utah 11pts @ 1.90 *Reason these are 2b plays is because Tinsley is injured for Indiana and Redd is injured for Milwaukee.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 5-9 +0.9 New Bank: 1009 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 13-1 +120.8 New Bank: 1120.8 System 2b Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 1-3 -22.20 New Bank: 977.80

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System

System 2 play: Detroit +2.5 o Dallas 12pts @ 1.91 System 2b play: Cleveland +2.5 o Atlanta 10.40 @ 1.96
Philly was almost a play too wasn't it. Started off at +9 this morning but went to +8.5 Wondering if you bought half a point whether it still qualifies haha!?

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System Hey Alense, one thing I read from the way Larry Legend was told to play this system is that in order for a play on a dog to be a play, it must cross the negative positive threshold. Are you sure the way we are playing these is correct? Apparently he had Detroit down as a debatable play yesterday for that very reason. I have Detroit today although obv b2b as well as Phoenix also b2b. Not onlt that but again Phoenix doesn't appear to qualify as a play by the numbers as does not cross that threshold. Unfortunately I jumped on Phoenix [email protected] at Betfair. Now seems Nash is out and the odds have drifted (read flown) out to 2.72. Not confident and only way to get out is for a loss.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System Does debatable mean you play it or not? You cant make a debatable bet so theres no point in calling a play debatable. The way ive been using the system has been working so i think i'll stick with it. System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 5-9 +0.9 New Bank: 1009 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 13-2 +108.8 New Bank: 1108.8 System 2b Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 1-4 -32.60 New Bank: 967.40

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 5-11 -19.1 New Bank: 981.8 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 14-3 +108.25 New Bank: 1108.25 Detroit played on Saturday so they were not a play. The only play for yesterday was New Orleans but I had no time to post it so will not include it in the records.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System

No plays today. Portland' date=' San Antonio and Lakers all have the right calculations but Portland and the Lakers played yesterday and the spread for San Antonio is -11.[/quote'] Saves me doing the calculations:D Still gonna play em both. Portland were real unlucky last night.