Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System

alense

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System Sorry Im late, went out straight after work so couldn't post or place a bet. I got Atlanta, Washington and New Orleans for tonight. Just in time for New Orleans, so i will only count that in my records. System 2 Plays: New Orleans +2.5 o Golden State 10.50 @ 1.95 System 1 plays: New Orleans o Golden State 10 @ 2.25

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System

Sorry Im late, went out straight after work so couldn't post or place a bet. I got Atlanta, Washington and New Orleans for tonight. Just in time for New Orleans, so i will only count that in my records. System 2 Plays: New Orleans +2.5 o Golden State 10.50 @ 1.95 System 1 plays: New Orleans o Golden State 10 @ 2.25
Didn't Washinton Have Arenas out so a no play? Both Sac & Wash would have been a winner though regardless of injuries. Worth keeping an eye on these non qualifying games I suppose.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System I think you have too judge each case on its merits. Yes Washington have Arenas out, however he has been out for a long time and Washington are probably playing better without him as Butler and Jamison and brilliant players and can truly express themselves now. Injuries are a funny as some teams can cope and improve like Washington and some teams cant like Miami. I guess we just have to make decisions based how we feel a team will react without a player.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 4-8 -3.8 New Bank: 996.2 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 12-1 +109.8 New Bank: 1109.8 We will increase System 2 plays to 11pts now. Happygooner, about System 2 on other forums. I got this system from a poster called LarryLegend and he was the first guy to post it and he claimed it performed well the last time he used it. He posted the rules for the system which were easy to follow and then I just took it from there. I dont read other threads about which plays qualify as it will just confuse me. I just read the initial post with the system rules and work it out myself. It has been working so far!

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System Hi cyraxro, I would be interested to know what factors you use in your system. For my system I use home and away winning%, H2H results over the last 5 meetings and team form over last 5 games. They are all weighted differently and then the result of all 3 added together is converted into moneyline odds. By the way nice pick on Washington ML. My system picked them as well, however wasnt able to post or make a bet before the game started. Damn!

System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 4-8 -3.8 New Bank: 996.2 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 12-1 +109.8 New Bank: 1109.8 We will increase System 2 plays to 11pts now. Happygooner, about System 2 on other forums. I got this system from a poster called LarryLegend and he was the first guy to post it and he claimed it performed well the last time he used it. He posted the rules for the system which were easy to follow and then I just took it from there. I dont read other threads about which plays qualify as it will just confuse me. I just read the initial post with the system rules and work it out myself. It has been working so far!
How strange, Larry Legend is the guy i've seen posting it but he insists on different calculations and qualifying rules for plays:unsure

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System I still am gonna include it. The players that may be out can be replaced with not much effect on team performance. If it was Novitzki, Harris or Howard then I would not play it. But its up to you if you wanna play it.

I still am gonna include it. The players that may be out can be replaced with not much effect on team performance. If it was Novitzki' date=' Harris or Howard then I would not play it. But its up to you if you wanna play it.[/quote'] What do you think about Bucks as only 1 starter out there? Also had heat but seems most of their team is out tonight haha!

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System The other impressive thing is that I believe even negating the rules of b2b and injured starters this thing is flying. Over at one forum they are tracking these. I know for a fact the record is 6-1 over last 2 days as I tracked them. Over last few weeks or more, it's about 50-14 or something haha!! I just love when something like this is highlighted and just makes me crazy I don't have healthy wedge to stake on it.

Dou you reckon then not to look at the injuries?
Well I don't know, but I blindly bet Dallas, Mia & Bucks last night. Mi lost by a whisker and considering they were 2 down with a minute to go... The day before that Sacramento covered, Washington won, Boston won...both had injuries and all had played the day before I think!?:unsure

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 5-8 +12.4 New Bank: 1012.4 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 13-1 +120.8 New Bank: 1120.8 Ok system 2 seems to do well even with injuries and no rest. Lets think about this logically, because the system takes into account the spread and the spread which has been set by the bookmakers takes into account injuries etc then by default doesnt the system also take into account the injuries and no rest? Hmmm I think the answer is yes. Any thoughts? Maybe I should track the plays that dont strictly follow all the rules. I'll start today. But for the record I will only be playing half of my normal amount just to be safe, and I advise everyone else to so as well.

System 1 Starting Bank: 1000pts Record: 5-8 +12.4 New Bank: 1012.4 System 2 Starting Bank: 1000 Record: 13-1 +120.8 New Bank: 1120.8 Ok system 2 seems to do well even with injuries and no rest. Lets think about this logically, because the system takes into account the spread and the spread which has been set by the bookmakers takes into account injuries etc then by default doesnt the system also take into account the injuries and no rest? Hmmm I think the answer is yes. Any thoughts? Maybe I should track the plays that dont strictly follow all the rules. I'll start today. But for the record I will only be playing half of my normal amount just to be safe, and I advise everyone else to so as well.
Yeah, I agree The only thing I wouldn't do is bet more than 10 double digit spread as apparently this is 50/50 thing so no benefit.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System System 2b plays: Denver +7.5 o Pheonix 10.40pts @ 1.96 San Antonio +2.5 o Golden State 10.80pts @ 1.92 This will be a record of plays that system 2 picks but either the team has an injury or they are playing with no rest. Very unsure of playing San Antonio with real money as Duncan could be out and that would be a big loss for them. More confident on Denver.

Re: Alense's NBA 'Guess the line' System Havent used it. Decided to cut down on the amount of bets I have each day, trying to stay disciplined. There is a guy on another forum who is tracking the system and it went 4-1 last night. I will send you the link by private message. There is a complete explanation of the system there.