Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests

Re: Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests Taken Australia @ 2.9 Betfair. Think they look too big there tbh. The market is shortening on India as I think they were 5.3ish at the close but theyre 4.5 now. I can see Australia restricting India to about 420ish at lunch meaning they'll look to be level around tea on day 3. Personally I think this test has the feel of something special & I'm happy on the Aussies

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests 525/9 at a delayed tea. Am willing these blighters out as time is being sucked up. Don't suppose they'll declare. Skipper on 86 :\. Kumble has been at times turning down a run when hit to cover sweeper :zzz. Suppose he knows what he's doing but 2-2 would go down BIG at home. Bloody heck, do Aus at times miss Shane Warne.

Re: Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests Draw all the way for me. I fancy Australia to bat through day 3 getting another big total in the process. That leaves 2 days left, with Australia only needing the draw i think the Aussies will just bat through in the last innings comfortably when India declare. Australia's line up has more than enough batters to get a draw out of this. AUSTRALIA V INDIA- DRAW 2/5

Re: Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests G'luck with that, Rams. Think this game will move on pretty fast from here. It takes a lot of weather to get a draw in an Aus game nowadays, and it's all sunny from here. Have an open, losing, spread position on first wkt down :( so need that to fall quickly. Am waiting for Spin to put up 1st session runs - but fear it will be 102 - 106 which would be too right to wrestle with.

Re: Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests Lunch - Day 3 No mate, it's still running.:$ Fortunately 'only' losing 25pts per hundred runs over 58 and keep thinking there'll be a top-edged sweep next ball. 96 runs first session so that was red ledger (-6pts) as well. India bowled 30 overs but most of it was harmless outside off. Be spin most of the afternoon as well. BUY 2nd session runs @ 108 at 2pts Hopefully Jaques will fall 1st ball on resumption and Ricky and the Christian will get on with it. Supposed to be playing cricket myself this afternoon but called off as too cold! http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast.jsp?locCode=VHHH&zipCode=467572346727

Re: Cricket: India in Australia - 4 tests Kumble gets Jaques 2nd over after lunch. :) But don't quite know why I'm smiling on that crap 1st wicket bet. Now these bloody Aussies need to get on with it. (or get out, don't mind which). No one taking this game by the scruff of the neck so far.