Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker!

McG

Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker! 888.com is giving you the chance to win a share of $75 Million with a dream ticket to 4 fabulous global poker tournaments, for a buy-in of only $1! Your wildest poker dreams can come true! Fly to 4 of the world's greatest live poker tournaments at the most glamorous locations, complete with travel and accommodation for 2 and $888 spending money for each event. The 4 tournaments are:

• Aussie Millions
  • EPT Monte Carlo
  • WSOP Las Vegas
  • 888.com UK Open
That's four massive prize pools totaling $75 Million that you can share in! There's NEVER been anything like this! green_line.gifYou can win $75 Million with only $1! 888.com will make your wildest poker dream come true! Fly around the world as a poker professional and play in the biggest, most amazing tournaments - and here's how you can do it:
  • Qualify! Play for just $1 in any or all of the $1 Live the Dream Satellites, which take place at 1 minute past the hour, every hour of every day, between December 20-28. For every 10 players registered, we're giving away one seat in the Live the Dream Final.
  • Live the Dream Final! The winner of the Live the Dream Final on December 29 at 20:30 GMT will get a Dream Ticket to play in four of the world's greatest tournaments for a chance to share in $75 million in prize pools. Finish in the top 10 to cash in on other great poker prizes like 2 tickets, flights and accommodation to a Seville FC Champions League game, professional poker tables, chipsets, and more!

Be a Pacific Poker Dream Ticket winner!

The prize
A Poker Dream Ticket to 4 fabulous global poker tournaments, with a combined prize pool of over $75 million!
Qualification Period
December 20 - 28 (00:00 - 23:59 GMT)
How to qualify
Play in any or all of the Live the Dream Satellites taking place at one minute past the hour, every hour of every day during the qualification period. One seat in the Live the Dream Final will be awarded for every 10 players that join a satellite
Live the Dream Final
December 29 at 16:30 888 Time (20:30 GMT) 1st Prize = The Poker Dream Ticket to 4 live tournaments, including travel and accommodation for 2, $888 spending money for each event AND a chance to share in prize pools worth a total of $75 million! 2nd Prize = 2 tickets to the next Seville FC Champions League match in January 2008, including travel and accommodation, an 888.com poker table & chip set. 3rd-10th Prizes = 888.com poker table and chipset.
*888 Time is GMT-4 hr

Re: Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker! Nothing in the article or T&C - I'd be surprised....

Let 888.com give you the time of your life. Live the Dream! Terms & Conditions: The following are the terms and conditions of the "Live the Dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker!" promotion (the "Promotion") which is promoted by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited, the operator of the Internet sites found, inter alia, at www.888.com and www.pacificpoker.com (the "Promoter"). Your participation in the Promotion shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
  1. Entry to the Promotion is available only to persons over the age of 18, however you must be 21 years or older to play in the WSOP.
  2. Employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter and any entities affiliated or related to the Promoter shall not be eligible to enter the Promotion. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
  3. The Promotion shall commence on 20 Dec 2007 and shall end on 29 Dec 2007 (the "Promotion Period").
  4. Entrants to the Promotion who qualify for the Final shall be eligible to win one of the following prizes (the "Prizes"): (i)The winner of the Final shall win a seat at each of the following poker tournaments: 888.com UK Open 2008, including travel and accommodation for 2 people and $888 spending money; Aussie Millions 2008 including travel and accommodation for 2 people and $888 spending money; EPT Monte Carlo 2008 including travel and accommodation for 2 people and $888 spending money; and WSOP Las Vegas Main Event 2008 including travel and accommodation for 2 people and $888 spending money. (ii) The player placed second in the Final shall win 2 tickets to the next Seville FC Champions League match in January 2008, including travel and accommodation, as well as a 888.com branded poker table and chip set. (iii) The players placed third to tenth in the Final shall each win a 888.com branded poker table and chip set.
  5. The Promoter's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the awarding of the Prizes and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
  6. Your participation in the Promotion is deemed to constitute your agreement that the Promoter may use your name, likeness or image for promotional purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you expressly waive any claims against the Promoter in this regard.
  7. You hereby agree that, in the event of your winning any of the Prizes, the Promoter shall be entitled to use your name, likeness and image regarding promotion and marketing of any of its Internet sites.
  8. The Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth unless by the Promoter and at its sole discretion.
  9. In the event that for any reason whatsoever any winning entrant does not claim or collect any element of a Prize at a time stipulated by the Promoter, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to such Prize and the Promoter shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
  10. By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the Prizes
  11. By entering the Promotion each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any of the Prizes.
  12. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for taking out and maintaining the relevant insurance policy in relation to any of the Prizes.
  13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
  14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. Further, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a monetary prize in equal or greater value as a Prize in place of any of the Prizes. The value of Prizes shall be determined on the basis of their actual value and not on any potential value or prize(s) receivable as a consequence of the Prizes
  15. The winning entrants shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prizes or the Prize's equivalent.
  16. The winners' name will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Promoter at the address below.
  17. 888 Time is GMT-4 hr
  18. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Royal Courts of Justice, London, England.
  19. The Live the Dream Final is restricted to the first 4000 members who qualify.
  20. The Live the Dream satellites are restricted to the first 200 members who register.

Re: Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker!

I'm happy with a 1 in 2000 or so chance of a prize like that - good value at $10 :ok
Yes, on the basis that "someone's got to win it", the prize is huge, so my 5 attempts doesn't seem so bad an outlay for my lottery ticket.

Re: Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker! My connection was patchy, especially when I was playing elsewhere at the same time. Computer mucked my 77 on a 6 7 10 flop (pocket 66 won a big one), and folded my KK in the BB against an aggressive player on the rob. Still alive, but bombed out of focus game in record quick time (even for me).

Re: Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker! 2nd break, and I've gone up to 319th ..... but there's only 381 left, so urgent chip acquisition needed as I only have 5.4 x BB :loon Hope to be reporting about my continued life in an hour's time :hope

Re: Live the dream with 888.com's Pacific Poker! getting low in chips, dealt AK on the button, big raise and a bigger all-in in front of me, but I still called - ran in to AA and 99 - got 1 King on turn, but not the miracle one on the river - out in 67th - close, but no cigar. Thanks for the support :ok