** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

wolverhampton 13/12/07

8.20 birkside looks a hot fav in this(c&d winner;)),im prepared to take him on with the king and i (6/1 generally) a consistant placer, tonight could be the time for this one to go in, been crying out for this step-up in trip, should be staying on. Shrewd trainer, Emma Lavelle has a fairly decent record with runners on the AW. GL if you play.:hope

Re: wolverhampton 13/12/07 7.20 Wolv There is a big gamble on Liberty Valence but i've been told not to back the Kirk horse. (Ive eaten those words before!!!). Anyways me & my Irish guys are on Funseeker!!! :gimme To be sure!! To be sure!!! (Never put your credit card on your gambling account) (Sound advice)

Re: wolverhampton 13/12/07

i quite like the look of "My mate max"....trainer has good record with 2 year olds. good jockey too. and in good form too. think i'll back it each way.
I DONT BELIEVE IT Awesome first tip welcome & hope you have some more tips like that m8 :clap (25/1) MAGIC

Re: wolverhampton 13/12/07 You wont believe this, but just before the race was about to start the front door bell rang and there was a load of people singing xmas carols....couldnt get away from them and missed the chance to back it. Absolutely unbelievable....I'm sick. It was 90/1 to win on betfair.....just sick

Re: wolverhampton 13/12/07

8.20 birkside looks a hot fav in this(c&d winner;))' date='im prepared to take him on with [b']the king and i (6/1 generally) a consistant placer, tonight could be the time for this one to go in, been crying out for this step-up in trip, should be staying on. Shrewd trainer, Emma Lavelle has a fairly decent record with runners on the AW. GL if you play.:hope
:nana:nana:nanaGet in! :nana:nana:nana Thanks a lot mate! :ok