PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red

GaF

Place: 32Red Date: 17th December Time: 21:00 GMT Buy In: $5+$0 - refunded if you dont get in the cash Guaranteed Prize Pool: $1000 Thanks to 32Red for this :clap :clap :clap PuntersLounge have been given an exclusive Cashback Tournament with a $1000 prize pool guaranteed. So noone will lose anything - it's basically a freeroll (with the buy in keeping the freeroll hordes out) If you want to recieve the password, we'll be putting the poll option in some of the daily threads :ok

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Hi All, Quick note to introduce myself - I work in the marketing team at 32Red and have been liaising with GaF? on the above. Can I take the opportunity to wish you all the best of luck on the 17th - I might even take part myself with a small bounty on my head :) Mark

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Hey Mark ..... great PL promotion by 32Red ... in addition to the 32 days of Xmas. :nana Add in the new player freeroll ... 2nd for $370 this month and 2nd in the 2nd Day of xmas $5k f/roll for $550 and I must say I LOVE 32Red :$. Branching off if you are a Liverpool fan :notworthy .... if not then you are forgiven :cry.

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Thanks Dreamkiller, we are looking to start pushing 32red poker as much as possible and these promotions are doing really well. Congrats on the wins btw - maybe i'll swerve the tourney if your playing lol! And sorry, I am a red's fan - although not as passionate as majority of my mates.

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red

Hi All, Quick note to introduce myself - I work in the marketing team at 32Red and have been liaising with GaF? on the above. Can I take the opportunity to wish you all the best of luck on the 17th - I might even take part myself with a small bounty on my head :) Mark
Mmmmm milk choc please

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red I'll be there :clap:clap:clap :ok {Was going to say I'd join in the festive fun and play with a large Mars Bar on my head but noticed the chocolate card had already been played :eyes... then I thought wtf and added it anyway :) }

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red Have added to todays and tomorrows polls :ok Sending to Red and Dave now, but if everyone else could use the polls, it saves me having to respond to doanes of individual posts.....

Re: PL Exclusive Cashback Tourney with $1000 Gtd at 32Red

Maybe I was tooo late though the other night as it was an afterthought ;)
Once I've sent it, I change the description to say it's been sent and to vote a different night - if you were too late you would see it in the description :unsure Tonights isn't "closed" yet ;)