UEFA Cup 5th December

Wednesday 5 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Basel v Brann (19:45 GMT)1.594.307.00101%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderScore in Both HalvesTeam Goals in MatchTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Dinamo Zagreb v Hamburger SV (19:45 GMT)2.703.353.00101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+Score in Both HalvesTeam Goals in MatchTeam To Score a PenaltyTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Everton v Zenit (19:45 GMT)1.863.655.20101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/Under2nd Half PenaltyBookings PointsBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCorner HandicapCornersCorners 1st HalfCorners 2nd HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Booking TimeFirst Carded TeamFirst Corner TeamFirst Corner TimeFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goal Time 2nd HalfFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreGoal Time QuadpickGoals x CornersHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Corner TeamLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesShirt NumbersSubstitutions UsedTeam Goals in MatchTeam Not to ScoreTeam Red CardedTeam To Score 2+Team To Score 3+Team To Score 4+Team To Score 5+Team To Score a PenaltyTeam with Most CardsTeam With Most CornersTeams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTo Win to NilTotal Cards O/UTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
FCK v Atlético (19:45 GMT)3.553.352.36101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedPlayer To Score 2+Red CardScore in Both HalvesTeam Goals in MatchTeam To Score a PenaltyTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Mladá Boleslav v AEK Athens (19:45 GMT)2.923.402.78100%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderScore in Both HalvesTeam Goals in MatchTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Nürnberg v AZ Alkmaar (19:45 GMT)2.373.403.45101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Goalscorer (Insurebet)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+Score in Both HalvesTeam Goals in MatchTeam To Score a PenaltyTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWill A Penalty Be Scored In 1st HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Panathinaikos v Lokomotiv M (19:45 GMT)2.123.304.33101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreMatch and Total GoalsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderScore in Both HalvesTeam Goals in MatchTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Villarreal v Elfsborg (19:45 GMT)1.227.8017.50101%
Watch all matches here live and FREE LINK Football Tipper

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December Two bets for me tonight. Everton to beat Zenit @ 5/6 Laddys Nurnberg v AZ over 2.5 @ 2.04 betfair Everton look a good outfit at home and the 5/6 looks good value, awaiting fitnees reports on Howard and Yobo but should have a little too much for Zenit Nurnberg are woefull at home in Germany and an AZ win will see them through to the next stage expect an all out attaking display from both teams...

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December I see Overs everywhere today, must be that most games are important,(and my third eye:)). Need to shorten this list to max 3.............Basel and Brann will both go for the win by nature and because if Dinamo get a point or 3 from HSV today and away to Rennes who are obviously not bothered, one of these two is out. If only Dinamo start converting 30% of the chances they create every game HSV will experience different mood, but certainly they can also score. Everton looks like a home win, but Zenith have 3 excellent forwards, who, despite the hangover from last Friday can always score. Everton let goals to far weaker teams in Europe. More careful approach for a start in Copenhagen, who are solid in defence, facing one of the best attacking team fron Spain. A draw here is an option, surely if Pao is winning convincigly vs Lokomotiv by HT both teams might slow down. Good game to follow on the in-play, out of my Overs list. PAO vs Lokomotiv imo will also start slow, Greeks carefully waiting for a good chance, which should be there as the Russians will go for all or nothing. Lokomotiv is in turmoil as of the manager's change, losing at home to FCK clearly showed they are out of practice, will follow on the in-play. As of Nurnberg-AZ agree with the reasoning above. Mlada Boleslav is a tricky one, Czecks won convincigly in Sweden but in the last game they are away to Fiore and they are out to win. So is AEK, as their last game is home to Villareal. Open game expected, slightly in favour of guests. So, Overs in Basel, Mlada Boleslav,Zagreb, Nurnberg, Everton and Villareal atm look good. Odds are respectively 1,70,2,25,2,20,1,90,2,10 and 1,50 at bet365. Will skip the Villareal at these odds, five games left and I will start digging further into comments, stats and team news. Good luck everyone.

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December Everton over 2.5 Both teams have shown their willingness to attack and score goals so far in this cup competition and will be looking to win here to ensure they progress to the next round. Everton have a few doubtful starters like Howard in goal as well as Yobo in defence. Could be some goals in this game. Panathinaikos Panathinaikos have won their first 2 group games and will look to win this game to ensure they finish first in their group and get an easier draw in the next stage. While Lokomotivo need to win to get themselves a chance of progressing they haven't got the quality that the Greeks possess Mlada Boleslav over 2.5 Both teams have scored and conceded in each if their 2 games so far in this competition. Both teams need this win to progress into the next round so it should be an open game. Villareal -1 (EH) Massive class difference between these two sides. Elfsborg have looked out of their depth after losing the last two games 3-1 and 6-1 and now meet probably the best team in the group who need to win to ensure their place in the next round Dinamo Zagreb over 2.5 Dinamo are unlucky to be in this position where they must win this game as they have dominated their last 2 games but have missed a host of chances. Now at home in front of a huge crowd they realise that they will have to put their chances away if they wish to progress. Yet they have had problems in defence and Hamburg should be able to exploit these mistakes the Dinamo defence regularly makes. Basel under 2.5 Both teams are on 4 points and would be happy with a point in this game to pretty much ensure theri progress into the next round. Basee haven't lost a match in any competition since August 19 and are unbeaten in their last 12 European home ties. Brann are undefeated in their past six European away games. Both Basel games have gone under while Brann have gone under in 2 of their 3 games

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December I see a value in price of 3.50 for DRAW in game between Everton and Zenit. Away team will try to take at least a point in tonight game /their last game in group stage/ to secure a place in next stage in this tournament. They have an experience coach, who can set them in right way to achieve a success. According to what I have read, there are not important missing for them. On other side Everton performed well in UEFA Cup and they can go through to next stage by earning a point in tonigh clash. They will want to do what is need to make it, before they go to AZ Alkmar in last day of this group. There will be changes in Everton's defence, if Howard and Yobo are not recover in time from injuries, as Phil Jagielka may play in defence and Stefan Wessels will deputize as a goalkeeper. But I feel confedent that it will not make them waker, as Wessels already started twice for Everton, conceded once against Man Untd and made a clean sheet against Aston Villa. Everton have weapons to prevent a loss as Arteta, Cahill, Johnson and Yakubu are all available for tonight clash. (buy the way I remember Wessels' debut for Bayern in CL game against Rangers, where he made many tremedous saves, even that he was only 17 years old. If I'm not wrong he actually didn't have a profesional contract with them at that time) :D Everton vs Zenit @ DRAW 3.50 at general, 5/10

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December @ blackcrow Basel under 2.5 Both teams are on 4 points and would be happy with a point in this game to pretty much ensure theri progress into the next round. Basee haven't lost a match in any competition since August 19 and are unbeaten in their last 12 European home ties. Brann are undefeated in their past six European away games. Both Basel games have gone under while Brann have gone under in 2 of their 3 games I see we only disagree on the Basel game. My reasons for attacking open play here and both teams to win are in Zagreb. Dinamo has 2 more games and if today they get a point they will have to beat Rennes away, which is highly possible. Then Dinamo will be with 5 point too, if in Basel today game ends in a draw. So will have Brann ,today is their last game, so will have Basel with a game to play away to HSV. Very tricky, as their goal difference might get eaten up in Hamburg in a fair game. I also think that the odds on Brann to win are way too high.....Not to mention that a Dimamo win today will certainly mean that either Basel or Brann is out, as the Croats could then settle with a point in France. Good luck

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December My picks for today in the UEFA Cup: Everton-Zenith Too much of a difference IMO between the clubs, Everton are in very good form with 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6 games and should take this one to secure qualification and most likely 1st place in the group. My pick: home win; Panathinaikos-L. Moskow I know the Greek team coach, Portuguese José Peseiro, as well as some of the players very well and IMO they're a better side than the Russians and are also in good form with 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6 games. Plus, playing in Greece is always hard for the away teams because of the athmosphere. My pick: home win; Villareal-Elfsborg Villareal is a good team and is doing well both in the Spanish League and the UEFA Cup. They're also in good form with 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 6 games. Elfsborg home league season is now over since late October and I think that also affects the team. Regardless of that, they sit at the bottom of the group with only 1 point, 3 goals scored and 10 conceded. My pick: home -2AH (Asian Handicap); Copenhagen-A. Madrid The Danish are a decent team and usually very difficult to beat at home (they didn't lose a single game at home last season in the Champions League and even won against Man. United) and have some quality players upfront. Atletico has many great players but IMO they continue to fail to demonstrate value as a team. They're doing OK in the Spanish League and the UEFA Cup, are usually a good team at home but seem to struggle away from home. I think both teams will be pleased with a draw tonight and that's very likely to happen. My pick: draw; Zagreb-Hamburg Hamburg in great form this season, doing very well in the Bundesliga and in very good form with 8 wins in their last 10 games. Zagreb is also in very good form with 7 wins in their last 10 games but their league is not nearly as competitive as the German one. I see good value in taking Hamburg 0AH (Asian Handicap) at 2.12... My pick: away 0 AH; Good luck! JC

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December 17 won - 2 void - 20 lost Profit: +3,75 units ------------------------------------------------------------------- Utah let us down yesterday, so lets see in what we can win some money today... Dinamo Zagreb vs Hamburg ---> 1 unit in over 2,5 at 2,16 at Betfair Kobenhawn vs Atl. Madrid ---> 1 unit in over 2,5 at 2,34 at Betfair Nurnberg vs AZ Alkmaar ---> 1 unit in over 2,5 at 2,04 at Betfair All games between teams that can both win the game and can both score. Also most of them attack far better than they defend and most of them need to get a good result... Its overs day... Good luck

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December Hello everyone. A couple of you guys mentioned about going with the Over. Keep in mind that the Uefa cup is usually not condusive to Overs in the first group stage. That's not to say that several of these games will not go Over 2.5, but many of these teams have important league matches and if they can get a goal or two against their opponent, chances are they'll hold back (whether they're already through or are looking for a chance to qualify) I'm not very keen on placing any serious wagers tonight but best of luck to all ;-)

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December

Anyone fancy AEK tonight?
AEK's priority this year is to go after the Greek league title. They want it desperately. This, of course, doesn't mean they won't accept a qualification to the next round of Uefa cup play with open arms. After all, Rivaldo and Lymperopoulos will be called upon to offer their services. AEK has been shaky as of late but last weekend's win against Aris in Salonica definitely gives AEK a boost. For this game, if you're bent on betting on it, I would suggest watching the first few minutes on TV (if you can get coverage) and placing your bet live. AEK has a tendency to show from the first few minutes whether they're really up for the challenge or whether they'll be giving a flat performance.

Basel and Brann will both go for the win by nature
Basel just killed me in earlier rounds...and so did Brann. Not sure what is going on with these two but in their league games they are overs teams, here they are playing a very different game. Basel seems to be very cautious, Brann with their season a month gone have slowed down the tempo considerably. Until they prove that they will attack again I'd stay away from this one. Loko and Madrid on the other hand looking good for overs. Good luck

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December Tremendous value on Everton if u ask me. We have looked very impressive in the last 8 matches, especially at home, the crowd are really behind the team at the moment, and provide an electric atmosphere in Goodison. I believe Moyes might go 4-4-2 tonight with Johnson coming into the team, infact the big Yak might be rested, with cahill again supporting. A win sees Everton top the group and go through in style with 3 out of 3, putting less pressure on the away trip to AZ. We are really playing some good stuff at the moment, and i wouldnt be at all surprised to see goals tonight. I am very confident about our chances. Everton home win 10/10 Arteta ATS @ 3.75

THIS EVERTON GAME IS FIXED!!! Zeit defender saves a gol with his stomach and Everton given penalty and sent off!? this ref should be suspended and should be forced to find another way to feed his kids and if he cant than that is good for him. S%IT
But Arteta didnt score :(:sad:cry:cry:cry COME ON EVERTON

Hello everyone. A couple of you guys mentioned about going with the Over. Keep in mind that the Uefa cup is usually not condusive to Overs in the first group stage. That's not to say that several of these games will not go Over 2.5, but many of these teams have important league matches and if they can get a goal or two against their opponent, chances are they'll hold back (whether they're already through or are looking for a chance to qualify)
7/8 Uefa cup games ended Under 2.5

My picks for today in the UEFA Cup: Everton-Zenith Too much of a difference IMO between the clubs, Everton are in very good form with 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6 games and should take this one to secure qualification and most likely 1st place in the group. My pick: home win; won Panathinaikos-L. Moskow I know the Greek team coach, Portuguese José Peseiro, as well as some of the players very well and IMO they're a better side than the Russians and are also in good form with 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6 games. Plus, playing in Greece is always hard for the away teams because of the athmosphere. My pick: home win; won Villareal-Elfsborg Villareal is a good team and is doing well both in the Spanish League and the UEFA Cup. They're also in good form with 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 6 games. Elfsborg home league season is now over since late October and I think that also affects the team. Regardless of that, they sit at the bottom of the group with only 1 point, 3 goals scored and 10 conceded. My pick: home -2AH (Asian Handicap); push (Villareal won 2-0 but missed a last minute penalty kick...) Copenhagen-A. Madrid The Danish are a decent team and usually very difficult to beat at home (they didn't lose a single game at home last season in the Champions League and even won against Man. United) and have some quality players upfront. Atletico has many great players but IMO they continue to fail to demonstrate value as a team. They're doing OK in the Spanish League and the UEFA Cup, are usually a good team at home but seem to struggle away from home. I think both teams will be pleased with a draw tonight and that's very likely to happen. My pick: draw; lost Zagreb-Hamburg Hamburg in great form this season, doing very well in the Bundesliga and in very good form with 8 wins in their last 10 games. Zagreb is also in very good form with 7 wins in their last 10 games but their league is not nearly as competitive as the German one. I see good value in taking Hamburg 0AH (Asian Handicap) at 2.12... My pick: away 0 AH; won Good luck! JC
Another GREAT day (4-1-1 record including the "under" in the Newcastle-Arsenal game) :ok! :cheers JC

AEK's priority this year is to go after the Greek league title. They want it desperately. This, of course, doesn't mean they won't accept a qualification to the next round of Uefa cup play with open arms. After all, Rivaldo and Lymperopoulos will be called upon to offer their services. AEK has been shaky as of late but last weekend's win against Aris in Salonica definitely gives AEK a boost. For this game, if you're bent on betting on it, I would suggest watching the first few minutes on TV (if you can get coverage) and placing your bet live. AEK has a tendency to show from the first few minutes whether they're really up for the challenge or whether they'll be giving a flat performance.
Mlada hit the cross bar twice in the last 10-15 minutes and AEK seemed to have pulled a rabbit out of the hat with this one. Lots of pressure from the home team, especially near the end.

Congrats mate' date=' Although the sending off was shocking that's not Everton's problem and they surely deserved a win and should have been alot more than 1 :ok[/quote'] Was a really bad decision i know, but we deserved our victory in the end! Maybe it would have been different 11 v 11, i still think everton showed more before the sending off! Top of the group and through as group winners, look for the value on the AZ home win in the next round of fixtures! :ok

Good advice, should have followed, UEFA eating up all my Serie A and acca profit.......... Well done with that post:ok

Re: UEFA Cup 5th December Hey nicko - I don't often place bets on first round Uefa cup matches (with this new group format) due to the fact that it's a whole other ball game. Teams don't need to win by more than a goal and often times they don't. Not many teams place great weight on Uefa cup, especially if their other goals need their full attention. Anyway, I'll be on the lookout for your Serie A picks then. Anyone who can make a good profit from betting in that league really knows how to make picks, in my book.

Two bets for me tonight. Everton to beat Zenit @ 5/6 Laddys Nurnberg v AZ over 2.5 @ 2.04 betfair Everton look a good outfit at home and the 5/6 looks good value, awaiting fitnees reports on Howard and Yobo but should have a little too much for Zenit Nurnberg are woefull at home in Germany and an AZ win will see them through to the next stage expect an all out attaking display from both teams...
Everton win 1-0 :) Nurnberg game ended 2-1 :)