UEFA Cup - 29th November

Thursday 29 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Zenit v Nürnberg (16:00 GMT)1.613.606.50106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/Under
Elfsborg v Mladá Boleslav (17:15 GMT)2.103.303.10111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Lokomotiv M v FCK (17:30 GMT)1.663.505.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Sparta Praha v Spartak Moscow (17:30 GMT)2.373.252.94107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Hamburger SV v Stade Rennais (18:00 GMT)1.583.606.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderTotal Goals
AEK Athens v Fiorentina (19:00 GMT)2.623.252.62108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Panionios v Galatasaray (19:00 GMT)2.623.252.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Brann v Dinamo Zagreb (19:15 GMT)2.373.252.76110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Helsingborgs IF v Austria Magna (19:15 GMT)1.913.403.75109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Zürich v Toulouse (19:15 GMT)1.843.404.50106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Atlético v Aberdeen (19:45 GMT)1.285.0010.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDouble ChanceFirst Goal MethodHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goals
AZ Alkmaar v Larisa (19:45 GMT)1.334.508.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Getafe v Hapoel Tel Aviv (19:45 GMT)1.285.0011.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Tottenham v AaB (19:45 GMT)1.255.5012.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDouble ChanceFirst Goal MethodFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goals
Bolton v Aris Thessaloniki (20:00 GMT)1.663.656.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDouble ChanceFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goals
Braga v Bayern München (20:00 GMT)4.503.551.66111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultNext Team to ScoreOver/UnderTotal Goals

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November Some interesting games this coming week. Maybe I am going the wrong way but at first look I fancy Mlada Boleslav to get at least a point in Sweden, odds on Lokomotiv Moscow are way too short against a team with excellent experience in the Euro Cups, AZ Alkmaar are still struggling to reach last year's form and at these odds it is worth trying some AH with Larisa in it. And Bolton ,of course, no matter what they did vs Man U in the weekend......Need to check pre-match info, of course, and I hope the odds on these teams will go further down as I will certainly try some surprises with moderate stakes.

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November anyone have any info about Sparta prague ? from what I seen of spartak moscow in our qualifying match for the c.l they are a superb outfit and wouldnt be put off by adverse playing conditions in Czech. touching 2/1 looks value with a team full of internationals although not too sure on Sparta thanks.

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November

Maybe I am going the wrong way but at first look I fancy Mlada Boleslav to get at least a point in Sweden' date=
Nicko - their own website slates them, they lost another league game and are 7 points from the bottom of their league - their 1st choice keeper also has a broken thumb. Cant say I know too much about elfsborg though :unsure

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November From what I can gather mate , Sparta Prague sit third in the czech league 5 points behind Slavia Praha. They have played 14 matches so far 8 of these they have won, 2 draws and 4 losses. They lost their last match 4-2 away to FC Brno whom lie 6th in the league. I would agree with you that Moscow were an extremely decent outfit, and gave us a right game at parkhead, showing that travelling doesnt affect them too much. Dont know if this helps you much with your bet, good luck anyway ;)

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November AEK Athens v Fiorentina (19:00 GMT) Current greek leaders against 5th placed italians Fiorentina. AEK have started to lose games in their own league, 2 recent losses, admittedly 1 of the games was against 2nd place Panathinaikos. Their recent group game was drawn away against IF Elfsborg. Group C should pan out to be all about Fiorentina & Villarreal with the other 3 teams fighting for the 3rd spot. Fiorentina have drawn away to Villarreal recently in this group, so they are not just relying on their good home results. They have also drawn 6 times in their own league, out of 13 games. Mutu is not due back into the team for this match, but they have scored without him. Based on this I think the X2 result is more appealing than the home win, so I am going to lay AEK based on returns. 10pts Back (X) returns a profit of 12.82 (3.3 BF) 10pts Back (2) returns a profit of 12.35 (3.35 BF) 15pts Lay (1) returns a profit of 14.25 (2.36 BF) Selection: Lay AEK (2.36 BF) :hope

From what I can gather mate ' date=' Sparta Prague sit third in the czech league 5 points behind Slavia Praha. They have played 14 matches so far 8 of these they have won, 2 draws and 4 losses. They lost their last match 4-2 away to FC Brno whom lie 6th in the league. I would agree with you that Moscow were an extremely decent outfit, and gave us a right game at parkhead, showing that travelling doesnt affect them too much. Dont know if this helps you much with your bet, good luck anyway ;)[/quote'] cheers SB :ok

Nicko - their own website slates them' date=' they lost another league game and are 7 points from the bottom of their league - their 1st choice keeper also has a broken thumb. Cant say I know too much about elfsborg though :unsure[/quote'] I do not know much myself , only saw them twice, back in September and at home to Halmstad 1-1, wasn't impressed at all despite the fact it was a must win game for them. As of Mlada Boleslav the team news will probably put me off that game, the reason I looked at it from this angle was how Mlada got through to the group stage, beating Sampdoria away. Could be the Italians were not bothered or they underestimated the Czechs in the return leg ? What you are saying is useful, thank you. Truth is I only started following the Swedish leagues closely this year, followed some good tips here by G:G, most of which were winning ones. Will avoid Elfsborg in any case though, can't trust a team from a league that is over long time now. It was Valencia that stopped them for the CL so that doesn't help much either for a winning choice, I am not sure but I think they are one of the few teams that play on artificial grass? Good luck

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November @ NASTRO 1888. With the risk of upsetting few people posted my question in another thread re the pitch in Elfsborg, G:G confirmed, it is artificial. This plus your info from the Mlada webpage makes your point strong. Good luck

I do not know much myself , only saw them twice, back in September and at home to Halmstad 1-1, wasn't impressed at all despite the fact it was a must win game for them. As of Mlada Boleslav the team news will probably put me off that game, the reason I looked at it from this angle was how Mlada got through to the group stage, beating Sampdoria away. Could be the Italians were not bothered or they underestimated the Czechs in the return leg ? What you are saying is useful, thank you. Truth is I only started following the Swedish leagues closely this year, followed some good tips here by G:G, most of which were winning ones. Will avoid Elfsborg in any case though, can't trust a team from a league that is over long time now. It was Valencia that stopped them for the CL so that doesn't help much either for a winning choice, I am not sure but I think they are one of the few teams that play on artificial grass? Good luck
They won 0-1 at Palermo , not that it is a great difference, i also think the italians were rather unmotivated. And reading all the things here about Mlada and knowing abit of the weatherconditions this time of the year in Sweden i think i'll go for a HW here.

AEK Athens v Fiorentina (19:00 GMT) Current greek leaders against 5th placed italians Fiorentina. AEK have started to lose games in their own league, 2 recent losses, admittedly 1 of the games was against 2nd place Panathinaikos. Their recent group game was drawn away against IF Elfsborg. Group C should pan out to be all about Fiorentina & Villarreal with the other 3 teams fighting for the 3rd spot. Fiorentina have drawn away to Villarreal recently in this group, so they are not just relying on their good home results. They have also drawn 6 times in their own league, out of 13 games. Mutu is not due back into the team for this match, but they have scored without him. Based on this I think the X2 result is more appealing than the home win, so I am going to lay AEK based on returns. 10pts Back (X) returns a profit of 12.82 (3.3 BF) 10pts Back (2) returns a profit of 12.35 (3.35 BF) 15pts Lay (1) returns a profit of 14.25 (2.36 BF) Selection: Lay AEK (2.36 BF) :hope
I would just say that full stake on X or 2 is rather dangerous here. I just spoke to someone of the fiorentina squad and he thinks that there will be some players left out of the squad and would be given some rest before the important game on sunday against Inter at home. They still have a home game against Mlada Boleslav in eufa cup to secure qualification. Another important thing is that they are now just arrived at Greece because earlier today they went to the funeral of Prandelli (headcoach)'s wife.

They won 0-1 at Palermo ' date=' not that it is a great difference, i also think the italians were rather unmotivated. And reading all the things here about Mlada and knowing abit of the weatherconditions this time of the year in Sweden i think i'll go for a HW here.[/quote'] Sorry, you are right, it was Palermo. Your info on Fiore is very useful, might even try AEK DNB, the Inter game is a far bigger challenge, need to see odds first. Good luck

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November I'm afraid the Sparta match can go either way - Sparta are very inconsistent in the league and in the cup too (lost at home to Curych and then won away @ Toulouse). They are just off an embarassing result @ Brno in the league (2-4, only the fifth or sixth time they conceded four goals since 1990). There is something wrong in the camp, but sometimes they just stand up and fight (unfortunately they never say when this will happen). Spartak, on the other hand, haven't played a competitive match for three weeks after the Russian league finished (they failed to win it). PAradoxically enough, the weather conditions may be a bit against them as they are returning from a training camp in Valencia via Prague so are not coming from similar or worse weather conditions, but from significantly better ones. I would be slightly more inclined to back Spartak DNB, but prefer not to touch the match;)

I would just say that full stake on X or 2 is rather dangerous here. I just spoke to someone of the fiorentina squad and he thinks that there will be some players left out of the squad and would be given some rest before the important game on sunday against Inter at home. They still have a home game against Mlada Boleslav in eufa cup to secure qualification. Another important thing is that they are now just arrived at Greece because earlier today they went to the funeral of Prandelli (headcoach)'s wife.
Thanks for the info Bossie13, will reassess my bet.

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November Dinamo Zagreb @ 2.65 looks nice. I red that their coach rested some key players in their last game with Medjimurje, including Luca Modric. Dinamo Zagreb got 1 point at home against Basel, but I can't say who was the better team because I didn't watch the game. Brann lost their fist game against HSV with 0-1 in Norway. It must be cold in Norway if here in my country are 0 degrees but I don't know how this will influence the game. I rate DZ the better team here and if they won't win, they will get at least one point.

Dinamo Zagreb @ 2.65 looks nice. I red that their coach rested some key players in their last game with Medjimurje, including Luca Modric. Dinamo Zagreb got 1 point at home against Basel, but I can't say who was the better team because I didn't watch the game. Brann lost their fist game against HSV with 0-1 in Norway. It must be cold in Norway if here in my country are 0 degrees but I don't know how this will influence the game. I rate DZ the better team here and if they won't win, they will get at least one point.
Dinamo were a lot better then Basel, and should have won the game. 7, 8 100% chances ruined by Å okota (who won't play today), some by Madžukić and one (hit the post in the dieing momments) by Vukojević. Anyway, 2.65 looks really nice...

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November Hey guys thanks for your info really appreciate it as usual!!! Does anyone else like the look of Zurich this evening? 4/5 seems OK to me for a home win. Zurich havnt lost any of their last six matches and have a very good home record in the swiss league. They also have won their first match in this group Toulouse havnt won any of their last five in the french league (their about 5th from bottom) and have lost their opening 2 matches in this group and are bottom of this group also. I really know nothing about the teams apart from these stats so feedback from anyone who knows better would be appreciated. Might try them in a double with Dinamo Zagreb after seeing some earlier posts Keep up the good work and GL all. :D

Does Anyone See A Problem With Me Backing Tottenham/a.madrid @1.50 Just Think This Is Easy Money? Thx
About A.Madrid i don't know much but if they play with their stongest team , they will outclass Aberdeen forsure. Tottenham i back them also because i saw Aalborg play at home to Anderlecht and this was a real terrible game for 2 teams who really play in lower class, Tottenham i play with handicap. Another team that i put in my main combo is Getafe, because Tel-aviv is a very poor team lost 9 out of 11 in home league and 2 out of 2 in eufacup and now their coach and assistent-coach left after another defeat in yhe weekend. For this game their physical trainer, who do the work as headcoach. Also handicap for me here

About A.Madrid i don't know much but if they play with their stongest team , they will outclass Aberdeen forsure. Tottenham i back them also because i saw Aalborg play at home to Anderlecht and this was a real terrible game for 2 teams who really play in lower class, Tottenham i play with handicap. Another team that i put in my main combo is Getafe, because Tel-aviv is a very poor team lost 9 out of 11 in home league and 2 out of 2 in eufacup and now their coach and assistent-coach left after another defeat in yhe weekend. For this game their physical trainer, who do the work as headcoach. Also handicap for me here
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/uefa/previaxcronica/es/desarrollo/1062887.html According to Marca. The lineup will be pretty good, some reserves but all of them are very good players. Atlético: Abbiati; Antonio López, Pablo, Eller o Zé Castro, Pernía; Luis García, Motta, Maniche o Raúl García, Reyes; Forlán y 'Kun' Agüero. Abbiati is 2nd GK (but well known) Antonio Lopez is left back (replacing Seitaridis, i think Valera, the other right back, is not allowed to play UEFA) Eller o Ze Castro (replacing injured Perea) Motta (back from injury, trying to give some strength to the defensive midfield) Luis Garcia - Reyes (ex Liverpool and ex Madrid, high class, replacing Maxi Rodriguez and Simao) Pablo, Pernia, Maniche o Raul Garcia, Forlan and Aguero are usually in the lineups

Re: UEFA Cup - 29th November alot of good info on here guys and trying not to steal anyones thunder but I am going to look at the following bets in some kind of combos. Athletico Madrid -1.5 ah. When you look at their line up with Aguero, Forlan and Garcia playing up the pitch I expect Aberdeen to be opened up for fun. Tottenham -1 v Aalborg who they should be far too strong for and would also consider an anytime Robbie Keane to score bet which is usually around evens and he scores for fun in europe. Getafe, who beat Barcelona in their last home game should easily beat Tel Aviv so probably -1 for that The outside bets for me are Hamburg to win (rennes no mugs but Hamburg having a good season and strong at home) Finally I like the look of Zagreb DNB. The fact they rested some players at the weekend seems to suggest they are taking this competition seriously after all, they are easily the best team in their league so can afford minor slip ups in the league.

THANKYOU BOSSIE :ok