** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Livescore Chat - Nov 21

Re: Livescore Chat - Nov 21 oh Paul all business and no fun, BTW when do I get my share for flogging the betting sites??? :lol Okay your point is taken we serve and obey. PS. I've taken to tracking some of the other responses ie. the whole Israel v. Russia match and......... lots of misinformation going on mate. Often wonder if we've got deliberate attempts to redirect betting picks. check the sources folks

Re: Livescore Chat - Nov 21

oh Paul all business and no fun, BTW when do I get my share for flogging the betting sites??? :lol Okay your point is taken we serve and obey. PS. I've taken to tracking some of the other responses ie. the whole Israel v. Russia match and......... lots of misinformation going on mate. Often wonder if we've got deliberate attempts to redirect betting picks. check the sources folks
No idea what you're talking about, can you elaborate?

Re: Livescore Chat - Nov 21 Hats off to the Croats, Modric Men of the Match. Well done to everyone who put their money on Croatia today, a team everyone in Europe now should be careful with. As of England - naive, poor ball control, no ideas upfront, defending worst possible. A result like this was coming, sooner or later, and it is not the Manager to blame, it is the FA picking up this manager. What next? IMO England needs a strong person with undisputed authority, both with the players and the FA. A manager who wouldn't need to excuse himself if a big star stays on the bench - tonight Gerrard and Lampard were playing so close that they wouldn't leave any creative space between each other. My choice of such a strong person? Get Jose M in now, he is Special!

Re: Livescore Chat - Nov 21 Good point Nicko. Thing is: how the hell you can get a decent manager right now? With that classic arrogance? Never! They had a chance to bring Big Phil to England some time ago. But in all fairness, I can't imagine a person with strong character like him working for the stupid FA. The same for JM I think. England will never get a good manager unless they change their own attitude, unless they learn where English football is. England failed to introduce a decent home grown manager in the last 10 years or so after Bobby Robson quit. Manager, not player, is the true face of football quality. Nations like France, Germany, Holland and Italy have been on top of Europe for so long because they never lacked world class managers. Even now Brazil, Spain, and Portugal can nurture their own top managers too. Ah... I forgot Argentina, the home of numerous football talents. Look at the range of managers available in England and you will see why they are so poor. Football, like anything else, should be built from root, that means human, not from floating money of some refugee billionaires.