norsee diary

Guest norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary 4.55 new credit 3.10 new munawasshet 4.30 pont undettered 5.40 pont ballybunion all e/w as always kind regards nors

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norsee

norsee diary 2 6 point losses followed by a 4.5 point profit over the last 3 days. from today i will put monetary figures for all the bets. Kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary 5.50 bev yenaled £5.00 e/w 5.00 good councellor 5.00 e/w nothing original about the above but a very poor betting day in my opinon. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary both yesterdays finished 4th still a loss of 3 points. devise and cerulean rose 5.35 good etmaam 3.50 good kind regards all e/w as always nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary 1 winner at 11/4 yesterday but still a 1/2 point loss. 6.40 FOLK IM SPARTACUS 7.10 FOLK PRINCESS GALDRIEL 7.25 BRI EVEN EASIER 5.45 HAY FIT TO FLY 5.00 e/w kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary 4.50 sal typhoon tilly 2.20 sand rydal 3.25 sand presumptive 5.00 e/w on all. I have around 300 horses that i follow,some of these are listed below i may bet on these depending on the opening shows and whether other horses are strongly supported, these horses to follow are dependant on the make up of the race. michabo 5.10 san nivernais 5.20 sal musico 6.45 chep vicario 4.35 sand compton eclaire 4.50 sal torquemadia 5.20 sal ben hur 4.00 san kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary 1.00 newb kool 2.10 rip shivaree 3.15 rip cd flyer and kingscross 3.50 rip miss peebles 4.15 newm dubrovsky 5.05 newb mr jack daniels 5.15 newm kibrya 5.20 good man the gate all each way

Guest norsee

norsee diary an absolute disaster yesterday with every horse unplaced except kool. Getting on for 200 points down since i joined. Must do better. Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary just under a 4 point profit on tuesday. i see that council member is drifting in the betting, out to 3/1 on some sites, i feel that anything like 3/1 or above is a good bet e/w. Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary council member last!!! 2.25 york collier hill 4.45 york needles and pins both 1/2 point e/w. better opportunities tonight, Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary rubbish day today minus 3 points. Have been working on a new system which will need time to settle down and will not suit everyone as it means leaving betting to the last possible moment and involves following my horses to follow (which have not been that profitable, im warning you all beforehand). 1.The rules are all bets e/w. 2.All horses are from my horses to follow. 3.must have a betting account or betfair must have access to live bookmaker shows. 4. no bet if the horse moves out in the market, now obviously if it moves in the last 30 seconds that cant be helped and that will still stand. Market to be followed on ruk or atr or computer. 5.all bets to be placed at the last possible moment. 6.Guide prices to be strictly adhered to (even when we win but the price is not hit). Tonights bets and prices 6.25 kempton kings caprice 7/1- 5/1 6.55 kempton domirati 5/1- 7/2 7.10 notts the king of rock 13/2- 5/1 7.40 notts cerulean rose 4/1 - 3/1 8.10 notts paddywack 6/1- 4/1 all bets 1/2 point e/w, remember no bets if at any stage in the betting, the horse drifts, lets see how we get on. Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary a better night than day 6.25 kem kings caprice 7/1 1st 6.55 kem domirati n/r 7.10 nots the king of rock, did not reach the guide no bet 7.40 notts cerulean rose 4/1 2nd 8.10 paddywack drifted out no bet As you could see if you were following the betting it can get confusing,but that will settle down. 4 POINT PROFIT AT 5.00 A POINT = £20.00. KIND REGARDS NORSEE

Guest norsee

norsee diary Please check the rules on previous page. Loads of possibilities today have had to narrow the bets down, although looks a bit trickier than yesterday. all bets 1/2 point each way. 4.20 southwell blue java 5/1-4/1 4.50 southwell salut saint cloud 4/1-3/1 5.10 chester neon blue 13/2- 5/1 4.40 chester vondova 6/1- 4/1 same rules as previous page. Horses to mention at bigger prices. gryskirk 2.00 southwell key of gold 5.10 chester wonderful mind 4.05 chester fit to fly 4.20 southwell glaramara 2.55 ches babodana 5.00 york tom forest 5.30 york kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary 4.20 swell: blue java lost (price reached and no drift) 4.40 chester: vondova 2nd(price drifted therefore no bet) 4.50 southwell: salut saint cloud 1st 7/2 (on the tv itshowed for a second at 4/1, but on my computer it never moved). 5.10 chester: neon blue,unplaced a joke of a race with no stalls but because it qualified on the system we count it, if that happens again no bet. Therefore a break even day. Kind regards Norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary last nights winner Sabrina brown is a goood example of the system although it won at 5/1 it does not go on the account as it drifted in the betting, if im going to have rules for this i must stick by them even when it goes against me. bACK LATER kIND REGARDS nORSEE

Guest norsee

norsee diary 4.35 ayr balakiref 9/2- 7/2 4.45 sand pulse 9/2- 7/2 both these are not as strong as the last couple of days but if those prices are reached and no drifting occurs i feel they are worth 1/2 point e/w. Kind regards norsee others to mention digital

Guest norsee

norsee diary On atr they said one of the quietest saturdays and i can understand why with Ripon off and a lot of non-runners. I can find no bet this afternoon although a few came close, possibly a bet tonight. Horses to mention which came closest to a bet are below but they were just not strong enough. 3.25 sand fruit of glory 2.45 curragh new seeker 4.00 morgan lewis Back later Norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary 5.50 ling stokies wish 5/1- 7/2 6.20 ling lorien hill 6/1- 4/1 7.50 ling forge lane 6/1 -4/1 all 1/2 point each way same rules as before, if at any time the horse drifts no bet. Those prices must be reached at some time. Just one more to mention platinum pirate in the 7.20 just not strong enough to put on account. Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary A poor evening at Lingfield last night, stokies wish drifted so no bet although it made no diff because it came third. Lorien hiil was supported although ive no idea what Darryl Holland was doing out the back the whole race, lorien hill i feel will win next time or the time after, forge lane was well backed and goes on the account as a loss, im beginning to lose faith in forge lane and he may come off the horses to follow list, therefore a 2 point loss yesterday. today 3.20 folk cheese and biscuits 13/2 - 5/1 3.50 folk college queen 11/2 - 9/2 4.20 folk man the gate 5/1- 7/2 4.20 folk gallant boy 9/1- 6/1 In the 4.20 i am beginning to follow both those two over a cliff, they have let me down so many times. All bets 1/2 point e/w will update totals tonite. Kind regards Norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary Well today was a grim day spoiling an ok weekfor the system. QUALIFIERS KINGS CAPRICE 1ST 7/1 CERULAN ROSE 2ND 4/1 BLUE JAVA UNPLACED 4/1 SALUT SAINT CLOUD 1ST 7/2 NEON BLUE UNPLACED 5/1 LORIEN HILL UNPLACED 4/1 FORGE LANE UNPLACED 4/1 COLLEGE QUEEN UNPLACED 5/1 TSARBUCK 6/1 UNPLACED NON QUALIFIERS DOMIRATI N/R THE KING OF ROCK UNPLACED PADDYWACK 3RD VONDOVA 2ND SABRINA BROWN 1ST BALAKIREF 1ST PULSE UNPLACED STOKIES WISH 3RD CHEESE AND BISCUITS UNPLACED MAN THE GATE UNPLACED GALLANT BOY UNPLACED JASMINE PEARL UNPLACED PROFIT/LOSS 0 POINTS Lets see what next week brings. norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary been stuck in traffic, therefore no bets today. horses to mention but not strong enough for account. 4.00 precious mystery 4.30 stokies wish 5.00 absinther kind regards norsee